Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:33 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "A really good pvp char :-)."
Koolia i def got spurs and prob a cta IM me Stikky04 im usually not on d2 unless givin away shit.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-26, 10:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah! *Zelaron_Titus No idea..."
Hmmmm.. i haven't played in a while now... i wonder if i'll come back and play diablo again... or maybe a new game will come out.. thats extremely addicting.. sometime in the next 6 months... uo is pretty fun sept the $14.00 per month... nicer ppl... not many ppl saying NOOOOOOB FROOOOOB CHOOOBLET FCKIN NOOOOOOOOOB !!!!!!! STFU !
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-08-26, 10:40 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Hmmmm.. i haven't played in a while..."
ISO: Shut the fuck up MysticWonton.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-27, 05:03 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "A really good pvp char :-)."
do u have a maras+ shako? if so Thx alot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:00 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "do u have a maras+ shako? if so Thx..."
Wow, thanks a million Slick, I got the mad awesome hook up yo! Werd!

Seriously, that was really cool of you, I'm definitely going to make good use of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-27, 12:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, thanks a million Slick, I got the..."
No problem Titus, pure i think i might id have to look around. IM me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-27, 12:23 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "No problem Titus, pure i think i might..."
Well even though you posted for frees in my other thread, I guess this is what I'm looking for:

Any Mara's amulet
Um rune
Gul rune
Windforce
And any good Bowazon stuff (like what you posted in my other thread )

Acct: SkyGoneBlue on USEasdt NL Sc - hopefully I'll see you on tonight. Thanks man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-08-27, 12:49 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "Well even though you posted for frees..."
Thanks a bunch.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-27, 01:27 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Thanks a bunch."
Hey!

Was just wondering if you got a 5os flail or crystal lying around or a 6os phase. <--- Also starting a Flaming Rabie Druid.

Or some 15%IAS + resis mods jewels or some life + resis sc would be greatly appreciated

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-27, 01:35 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Hey! Was just wondering if you got a..."
I actually have a 6-socket phase if you want it. You can have it, or trade me something reasonable for it - whichever your morality permits.

Find me on US E NL SC - SkyGoneBlue. I'll be on in a few hours!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-08-27, 04:35 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "I actually have a 6-socket phase if you..."
hi, im having big problems with my old accounts (shared accounts, etc), ive been also on and off from d2 for some reasons, now im back to play for real, im looking for arach and/or pnb gcs ... ty (i got no mfer) *goh-error
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Err0r404 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenErr0r404 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Err0r404

Posted 2004-08-27, 05:05 PM in reply to Err0r404's post starting "hi, im having big problems with my old..."
error and skygoneblue, you guys are prolly not gonna get any items because u are new to zelaron and you dont know slickfic...*sigh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-27, 05:09 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "error and skygoneblue, you guys are..."
i talked with skygonablue on d2, he got his items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Err0r404 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenErr0r404 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Err0r404

Posted 2004-08-27, 05:35 PM in reply to Err0r404's post starting "i talked with skygonablue on d2, he got..."
ExT i actually do have a 5os Flail!!!! with ur name on it!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-27, 07:02 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "ExT i actually do have a 5os Flail!!!!..."
WoW that's just sweet man

I'll get on now or i'll be on saturday. Going to toronto for the weekend in exactly 6 hours from now.

I'll get on D2 and try and msg you now.
Or i'm ExT_PvP on it.

BTW what's your name on B.net?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-08-27 at 07:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-29, 03:12 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "WoW that's just sweet man :D I'll..."
Damn it, do you have cold skill gcs, cold facets, and/or a cta?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace