Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

View Poll Results: What do you do.
Beat the shit out of this fucker. 13 86.67%
Let him get away with it. 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2005-12-15, 11:52 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "no he is the puny little d and d..."
Arkantis said:
no he is the puny little d and d playing half goth fucker who looks like a retard and says that alot of girls who dont exist like him, reminds me of myself in freshman year..
Except he is much worse I never played D and D at that time he is like in his own little fantasy world and wears every one of those gay character tee shirts from target that can never make anybody laugh beacuse they are all like "by reading this you ar giving me brief control of youre mind"
I might feel bad beating on somebody who is already so beaten by the fates.
Haha I remember homos like that in school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-16, 05:53 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow people still play that shit? I..."
fuck that, D&D for live nigga, my good friends aren't around anymore or i'd still be playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:11 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "fuck that, D&D for live nigga, my good..."
Acer said:
fuck that, D&D for live nigga, my good friends aren't around anymore or i'd still be playing
I don't think really anyone around here played that except the "strategy gaming club" that played magic and crap. Not my cup of tea ...I'll stick to games that are rpgs and mmorpgs ...all flashy and nice .

If you can get away with it beat him up but don't get jail time or in trouble with school. That's way more important than him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:53 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Why does jesus give ideas that are..."
The 10 commandments say nothing about: Thou shalt not eat thy neighbour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-16, 10:25 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "What do ya do."
let him be jealous of you. Make him feel real uncomfortable around him. For example, if he sees you and her, quickly grab her tit and rub it til he runs away. Then, the foreplay that u showed her will make her curious and then u two will have sex. Its a double wammy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-16, 10:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "let him be jealous of you. Make him..."
Dual wield Sharpened Letter Openers. Then sneak up behind him and get a backstab crit on him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-16, 10:55 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Dual wield Sharpened Letter Openers..."
A crit? For 3 damage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-16, 11:14 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Small town small time, I could probly..."
Arkantis said:
Small town small time, I could probly get away with it the trouble would come at school, private schools care about that shit.
When kids fight at my public high school they get community service.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2005-12-16, 12:02 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Why does jesus give ideas that are..."
Great-Thanatos said:
Why does jesus give ideas that are against the commandments???
Black Jesus. The black commandments are far different than the hippie white commandments!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-12-16, 12:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Black Jesus. The black commandments are..."
List them, then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-18, 08:59 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Dual wield Sharpened Letter Openers..."
pr0xy said:
Dual wield Sharpened Letter Openers. Then sneak up behind him and get a backstab crit on him.
On that note the guild I'm in just downed ragnaros yesterday . BWL here we comee .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-18, 11:28 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "What do ya do."
If your stronger than him, kick his ass. But outside of school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-18, 12:23 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If your stronger than him, kick his..."
I may end up in a fight with the kid but he brought some fat ass chick to the dance and I grabbed my galfrinds ass right when he was looking he got all pissed off along with her ex.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-18, 06:02 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I may end up in a fight with the kid..."
i told ya it would work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-19, 09:13 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I may end up in a fight with the kid..."
Arkantis said:
I may end up in a fight with the kid but he brought some fat ass chick to the dance and I grabbed my galfrinds ass right when he was looking he got all pissed off along with her ex.
Lol, you should just screw her on the dance floor too! That'd REALLY get him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-19, 10:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lol, you should just screw her on the..."
Willkillforfood said:
Lol, you should just screw her on the dance floor too! That'd REALLY get him!
chaperones are only so stupid and nieve they will believe that I can run into a pole and be sober but I cant make a girl sweat and scream without them knowing somethings up.. hahah.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-19, 11:04 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "chaperones are only so stupid and nieve..."
Go in the middle of everyone. Yesssss!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-20, 07:36 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "chaperones are only so stupid and nieve..."
Arkantis said:
chaperones are only so stupid and nieve they will believe that I can run into a pole and be sober but I cant make a girl sweat and scream without them knowing somethings up.. hahah.
Im sure some of the unofficial pharmacists in this forum could hook you up with some stuff that'd make her sweat and scream without you having to touch her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-20, 08:14 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Im sure some of the unofficial..."
Burn her at the stake. That'd work. And there'd be no need to pump her full of drugs to make her sweat and scream.

----------

So what's happening now? Is that guy still being a dick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-20, 09:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Burn her at the stake. That'd work. And..."
He is still a dick, he is just stuck with a fat chick.. I still want to kick his ass, but the idea is that I dont have to get off my lazy ass to hunt the pussy down. The reason I am lazy is beacuse he spends most of his time in the comofort of his own home playing whatever, d&d, with himself, and peek a boo. I want to see him walking down the street wave hello to him and then kick his ass..

His friends are as stupid as he is..
Chek out this conversation.

---Steven-- P.S. I love you for ever and today! says:
so u want to kill me huh
superJacob says:
No, I am just saying that I dont want to see you beacuse you are a sneaky fucking little bitch, You dont do shit like that, you called her a whore a week before I dont wanna see you thats it
i didt call her shit kid
superJacob says:
Yea you did
fuck kid i didnt
superJacob says:
Dont call me kid.. youre the dumbass here.
u know what fag this is not just steven and i am not going to tell who is it is cause when the time is right ur ass is mine so dont even bother typing back cause ur just going to piss me off any more so just SHUT THE FUC UP BITCH!
dont even think about it
superJacob says:
Piss up a rope, I knew you wernt steven steven dosent half have to balls to ask a question, youre prolly just one of his fag friends, bunch of dumbasses steven is a fucker and you know it its about time somebody taught him a lesson outside of the d and d ring so fuck off
DUDE YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST FUCIN STUPID "KID" IT THE FUCING WORLD CAUSE IF I WANTED TO I COULD BEAT U TO WERE THE COULD EVEN RECOGNIZE U
DON'T EVEN THIN ABOUT MAING A COMEBAC CAUSE UR JUST GOING TO MAE UR GRAVE DEEPER
superJacob says:
I can only imagine what kind of lonley angry person you could be, somebody waiting for me to come on his little inconsiderate friends so he can maybe have half a fight.. I can think of one person who steven is even assioated who I would respect in a fight and I put him above this kind of sissy play
superJacob says:
I am not in the position to make a comeback beacuse I dont even know who the hell I am talking about I am a totally rational person I dont want to fight, I just want your friend steven to treat me and ashley with a little respect
WHAT DO U MEAN HALF A FIGHT IT WOULD BE WAY TO DAMN EASYT
CASE U CAN'T FIGHT BITCH

Honestly when that was over I laffed so hard my balls hurt. It was his retarded friend taylor

Last edited by Arkantis; 2005-12-20 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Copy error.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis