Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-06-18, 09:36 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "No, you got bruce. I guess monkey..."
Talented sux.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-18, 09:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Talented sux."
Maybe ill stick with bruce.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-19, 08:38 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Talented sux."
why do i suck now? you want a nick name too? ok you can be...hariet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-19, 12:08 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "why do i suck now? you want a nick..."
oh oh i want to play. Call me Henry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-19, 12:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "oh oh i want to play. Call me Henry"
haha ok, i could have done better though, like fernando. but hey if you like henry then you are henry. and all of you better respond to these names cause i swear thast what im gonna call you. ask steve.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-19, 07:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha ok, i could have done better..."
wait who is steve and now im henry,???? I am already confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-20, 05:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wait who is steve and now im henry,????..."
Ketchup = Steve
Glory = Bruce
Willkill = Hariet
You = Henry/Fernando
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-20, 10:31 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Ketchup = Steve Glory = Bruce..."
Enough of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-26, 10:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Enough of this."
You can add me to the list if you'd like, I don't have Xbox live just yet but I'm getting it next pay check(probably earlier because I can talk Nikki into it). My xbox live name will most likely be "King Amazon" if it isn't taken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-27, 03:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can add me to the list if you'd..."
A lot of people needto be added to the list:

G-T
RoboticSilence
NonGayMan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-27, 12:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A lot of people needto be added to the..."
yea, well i call everyone else by there real names, cause i know them. so until i know your names, these will be issued to you. I already gave g-t greg.

I guess RoboticSilence will have to be Mike, cause thats an easy name
And non gay man can be eric, cause i have a friend eric whos gay, and just wont admit it yet.
King Amazon, hm, this is gonna be a hard one. Howz aboutzzzzz.....Jihan. Or Austin. Pick 1.

btw, where the hell is the clan? i mean, no ones around anymore. its kinda sad...
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2006-10-27 at 01:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-27, 03:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea, well i call everyone else by there..."
Most people just call me "KA" on here so you could call me "kay ay" or just use my name which is "Mike" but most likely there's 5 other Mikes so you can call me whatever. I'm not picky(I guess you could call me Picky though if you wanted too, it sounds kinda cute.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-27, 03:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most people just call me "KA" on here..."
hahaha fine. ima call you picky.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-27, 05:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hahaha fine. ima call you picky."
So long as everyone else does as well, otherwise I probably wont respond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-28, 01:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So long as everyone else does as well,..."
No problemo, Picky.

Pickie is cuter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-29, 12:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No problemo, Picky. Pickie is cuter."
Lenny said:
No problemo, Picky.

Pickie is cuter.
It would be pronounced the same fucking way brit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-29, 06:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It would be pronounced the same fucking..."
Yeah, but it looks nicer as "Pickie".

It's like "Pixie". Looks much better than "Pixy".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-29, 12:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yeah, but it looks nicer as "Pickie". ..."
Go shove a pickle up your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-31, 04:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Go shove a pickle up your ass."
Stop being so pickie about how he spells it.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-31, 07:20 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Stop being so pickie about how he..."
JRwakebord said:
Stop being so pickie about how he spells it.
I see what you did there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!