Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-06-18, 07:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Start showing up to school drunk and..."
Yea, but then you're stuck without a school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-20, 10:44 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, but then you're stuck without a..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Yea, but then you're stuck without a school
He could always come to my school.
They don't care if you come drunk, as long as you don't say...
that word...
>>
<<
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-28, 12:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "He could always come to my school...."
sorry for the late replay,

no i don't mean for them to just come talk to me, i mean for people to conversate, i despise close minded people, i want someone who i can talk freely about any subject with them bitching about shit, i don't care about.

Honestly, it's annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-06-28, 01:32 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "sorry for the late replay, no i..."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
sorry for the late replay,

no i don't mean for them to just come talk to me, i mean for people to conversate, i despise close minded people, i want someone who i can talk freely about any subject---
That'd be me, dude.
May I request that you capitalize your i's? Thank you.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 04:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That'd be me, dude. May I request that..."
I'll have to tu rn down your request, as i tend to forget about it.

But i'll try : P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-07-15, 04:08 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I'll have to tu rn down your request,..."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
I'll have to tu rn down your request, as i tend to forget about it.

But i'll try : P
You're alive!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai