Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-12-03, 02:19 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Because we agreed over a PM he was an..."
Do you support gayism too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-12-03, 06:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Do you support gayism too?"
i highly doubt it, but considering i don't know him that much
who knows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-03, 07:24 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "i highly doubt it, but considering i..."
Nothing you say makes sense. Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-03, 07:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nothing you say makes sense. Bitch."
I didn't want to look like an ass and say what was on my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-04, 12:53 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't want to look like an ass and..."
Haha.

He replied to ailis.

And why not? Everyone else does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 09:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Haha. He replied to ailis. :p ..."
whats up graviton?
am i annoying you?
because if i am i'll stop going after kagom and start bugging you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 10:21 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "whats up graviton? am i annoying you?..."
Me Lenny. He Gravvy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 11:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Me Lenny. He Gravvy."
sup? or um weeee
i'm spammin/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-05, 11:02 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "sup? or um weeee i'm spammin/"
Banned, bitch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Banned, bitch!"
Hello
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:35 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hello"
Howdy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 02:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Howdy."
bannify.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-05, 02:52 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "bannify."
Welcome to #bantown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Welcome to #bantown"
/join #lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:08 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "/join #lol"
Meow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:10 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Meow."
Dein arsch scheint wie ein tausend sohnen!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Dein arsch scheint wie ein tausend..."
Your arse seems like a thousand suns?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Your arse seems like a thousand suns?"
Your ass shines like a thousand suns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 04:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Your ass shines like a thousand suns."
Same difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-05, 04:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Same difference. :p"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lemRK5Djai0

Ice flow, nowhere to go!
Ice flow, nowhere to go!
Lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra!!!
Check him out

They call him the shrew
Arms in short, then with the claw!

I'm little Johnny frostbite
Movin around
Freezin you up, freezin you down
Like an icicle
Comin in your tent in the big black scissorbite
Arctic death, infinite night!

Call me tundra boy
Because I move like an arctic lizard!
When the blizzard strikes I disappear like a pipe dream
All that's left is a gleam!
On a tent peg

Boosh, Boosh
Stronger than a moose
Dont lock your door or we'll come through your rooftop!
Stop, look around, take your mind off the floor
Cos the boosh is loose and we're a little bit raw!

Ice flow, nowhere to go!
Ice flow, nowhere to go!
Lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra!!!

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-12-05 at 04:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny