Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-11-28, 12:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That sucks."
Better than being in Iraq or Afghanistan, though, you've got to admit, particularly seeing as he's in Germany.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-28, 12:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Better than being in Iraq or..."
I'm pretty sure it's at least somewhat enjoyable. Like he said, he's 4 hours from Amsterdam. That kinda rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-28, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Better than being in Iraq or..."
What you mean thats sucks im here til 2010? This is europe man... My job is a 9 to 5 ordeal. Everything after that is play time. And Amsterdam is go there in the morning have fun and make it back in time for dinner trip for me. I feel sorry for you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-11-28, 01:05 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "What you mean thats sucks im here til..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
What you mean thats sucks im here til 2010? This is europe man... My job is a 9 to 5 ordeal. Everything after that is play time. And Amsterdam is go there in the morning have fun and make it back in time for dinner trip for me. I feel sorry for you guys.
Oh i'm sorry, I had no idea you we're in Europe, figured you we're over in the Middle-east, nevermind. Damn Amsterdamn, stay away from that red light district man you'll contract hepatitis C within 20 miles of that place

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-28, 02:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh i'm sorry, I had no idea you we're..."
Thantos! Take me with you! Please!

@HoH- How much are you getting? What are the prices on them, and how far away from michigan do you live?

-------------------------------
Today: Consumed around 35-40 Mgs of adderall to help me study for my math test.

go me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 02:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Thantos! Take me with you! Please! ..."
You'd get us arrested before we even got on the flight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-28, 03:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Thantos! Take me with you! Please! ..."
Thantos. Reminds me of Mentos. Except fruitier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-28, 03:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Thantos! Take me with you! Please! ..."
Dude, I can't get you any, but they are 30 bucks an eighth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-28, 03:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, I can't get you any, but they are..."
25/30 is usually standard pricing, and why can't you get me any? Low on quantity or something?

I used to get 2 ounces from South bend for $250 bucks.. which rounded out to be about 15.50 an eigth. I could then turn that around, sell the eigths for 30 and almost double my profits..

Oh I loved it when I had the only hookup for mushies and they weren't so scarce...

Me = Monopoly!

Then the feds came to town, and there went all my connects

Stupid feds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 03:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "25/30 is usually standard pricing, and..."
They're so inconsiderate when it comes to the small-time seller, aren't they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-28, 03:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Thantos. Reminds me of Mentos. Except..."
I don't see why people have a problem spelling Thanatos. It really isn't that hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-28, 05:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "25/30 is usually standard pricing, and..."
I'm not sure I can sell you drugs over an internet forum. There are a lot coming...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-28, 06:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm not sure I can sell you drugs over..."
Oh wow Thanatos, I never realized there was an "A" There, I've always pronounced it "Than-Tos"

Oh well.

HoH - What's your AIM screen name? PM it to me or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh wow Thanatos, I never realized there..."
My MSN is thor10@hotmail.com. My AIM is (I don't fucking have one).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My MSN is thor10@hotmail.com. My AIM is..."
WHAT? You need to get AIM, NOW.

Aim for AIM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 11:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "WHAT? You need to get AIM, NOW. ..."
Fuck no dude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-29, 09:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fuck no dude."
Go on!!

Even I've got AIM, and I'm English.

What's stopping you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-29, 09:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Go on!! Even I've got AIM, and I'm..."
Don't like it, and it is too much work. I'd rather be stoned playing video games. Bye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-29, 05:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Don't like it, and it is too much work...."
Ate 1 500mg vicodin pill and 3x klonopin earlier.

I'm about to eat 2 more klonopin and about 5 ounce of beer to mix.

yay for work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-29, 10:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ate 1 500mg vicodin pill and 3x..."
I just smoked a bowl. Yay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven