Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-04-05, 06:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I almost hate you for that."
Why only almost? Am I not good enough for the full force of your hatred? Is that what you're trying to tell me? That I'm inferior?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-05, 08:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why only almost? Am I not good enough..."
No habla ingles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-06, 08:07 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I remember you, Jess. I never spoke..."
Somehow I doubt anyone actually enjoys my sense of humor. Hell, even I'm not amused by myself a majority of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-06, 10:36 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Somehow I doubt anyone actually enjoys..."
I enjoy your sense of humor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-06, 08:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Somehow I doubt anyone actually enjoys..."
Jessifer said:
Somehow I doubt anyone actually enjoys my sense of humor. Hell, even I'm not amused by myself a majority of the time.
Since I wasn't posting when you were last here, I guess I can't say anything.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-06, 09:04 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Since I wasn't posting when you were..."
I really wasn't here. Years and years ago...
Just adding another post to out record thread!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-06, 09:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I really wasn't here. Years and years..."
Sure, why not, the WRT isn't long enough yet, I think...

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-07, 09:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I enjoy your sense of humor!"
You lie!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-07, 09:18 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Sure, why not, the WRT isn't long..."
My nightime grass scene looks better than your nightime grass scene. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-07, 09:18 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You lie!"
Anyone will lie to try and get into a girls pants..... Er... Nevermind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-04-07, 09:26 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Anyone will lie to try and get into a..."
Trust me. No one wants to get into my pants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-07, 11:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Trust me. No one wants to get into my..."
ITS JESS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-07, 01:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My nightime grass scene looks better..."
Jessifer said:
My nightime grass scene looks better than your nightime grass scene. :P
What, oh that picture. It can be created in 30 mins or less (5mins for me) with Adobe Photoshop CS2.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-07, 05:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My nightime grass scene looks better..."
Well my night-time grass scene looks great from my window. Not a speck of the white stuff in sight! I can even see the lambs a-sleeping if I look hard enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-07, 10:44 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You lie!"
It's impolite to lie to a lady.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-08, 01:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's impolite to lie to a lady."
Guys, I went pee pee in the potty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-08, 07:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Guys, I went pee pee in the potty!"
Yeah, I just piddled on my mummy's apron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-08, 03:09 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yeah, I just piddled on my mummy's..."
I really don't think we needed to know that at this moment.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-08, 03:36 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I really don't think we needed to know..."
Behold! Ronald McLenold!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-08, 04:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Behold! Ronald McLenold! ..."
hey thats you Lenny xD!!!!
pie iz good, if you don't like pie, your my hoe
NOW GET ME A SANDWICH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aznjapboi13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaznjapboi13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aznjapboi13