Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "His name is Sanjaya, and he's going to..."
I don't care how it's spelled, still can't stand him. Sadly, I'm well aware of the site, too. Makes me wonder if he has any idea what the US actually thinks of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't care how it's spelled, still..."
I'm sure he's seen the site. I've heard of it....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:59 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I'm sure he's seen the site. I've heard..."
It says something of his character if he's well aware of how unpopular he actually is and still plans winning the competition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't care how it's spelled, still..."
He probably does and probably doesn't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It says something of his character if..."
Jessifer said:
It says something of his character if he's well aware of how unpopular he actually is and still plans winning the competition.
You have to admit his last performance was pretty good though, even VFTW gave him an A. Other than that he's been pretty shitty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You have to admit his last performance..."
Didn't see his last performance, actually. I did hear it was decent, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Didn't see his last performance,..."
Jessifer said:
Didn't see his last performance, actually. I did hear it was decent, though.
Most of the performances sucked. There were only 3 I liked, Sanjaya's being the third. Best was Jordin Sparks, 2nd best was beatbox guy, third was Sanjaya, the rest were rubbish. That Haley girl was the worst, and she dressed so skanky to make up for it, it was rediculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-13, 10:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most of the performances sucked. There..."
That dude's sister is hot. American Idol is losing its luster. Next show needs to be "American Badass" where people wrestle lions and shit. I'd watch that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-14, 08:15 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That dude's sister is hot. American..."
Have you still got Simon Cowell in the country?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-14, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Have you still got Simon Cowell in the..."
Sadly, yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-14, 01:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Sadly, yes."
Simon's an ass. I love him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-14, 02:32 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Simon's an ass. I love him. :D"
Jessifer said:
Simon's an ass. I love him.
He's brutally honest, which is exactly how he should be. Randy isn't so bad, but I don't think Paula has ever not liked someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's brutally honest, which is exactly..."
How have I never posted in this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's brutally honest, which is exactly..."
In England we spit when we say Cowell's name.

Well, not really, but we ought to. On the original Pop Idol, and again in X-Factor, he always seemed to go out of his way to be mean to those he didn't like.

At least you've got him instead of us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I said nothing, you can't prove it. ..."
This forum is getting boring............I'm bored......TURKEYS! Yum...french.....toast...yumkins....
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-04-14, 08:47 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "This forum is getting..."
Simon gets shot in the newest scary movie I think ...or maybe it was the one before that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-14, 09:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Simon gets shot in the newest scary..."
Scary Movie 3.

He wasn't in Scary Movie 4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-15, 06:59 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Scary Movie 3. He wasn't in Scary..."
Scary Movie 4 was shite, imho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-15, 10:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Scary Movie 4 was shite, imho."
SM 3 and 4 were shite. They need the Wayans bros.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-15, 10:23 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "SM 3 and 4 were shite. They need the..."
They were all shite IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!