Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-04-26, 09:33 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Thanks, but I pretty much knew already..."
Soylent Snatch Burgers are not good snacks either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-27, 07:53 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Soylent Snatch Burgers are not good..."
happy friday :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-27, 09:24 AM in reply to klo's post starting "happy friday :P"
Not so much. I gotta work all weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-27, 12:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Not so much. I gotta work all weekend."
Ditto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-27, 12:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ditto."
Bummer. This week has sucked balls though . Can't wait to get home to the baby and forget about it
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-27, 01:51 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Bummer. This week has sucked balls..."
I can't wait for my bit torrent of the entire series of Daria to download.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-27, 02:17 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Bummer. This week has sucked balls..."
klo said:
Bummer. This week has sucked balls though . Can't wait to get home to the baby and forget about it
This week has indeed sucked. I think everyone in the world has had a bad week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-27, 04:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This week has indeed sucked. I think..."
I had quite a good one, actually. Went fast, too. I can see next week being a bitch, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-27, 05:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had quite a good one, actually. Went..."
My week kinda... Well, yeah it did suck.

But for some odd reason there was no homework at all this week. At least nothing above 10 points.

Does anyone here actually bother/ did bother with homework?

It seems that if I do nothing outside of school, I can pass on test grades alone.

America has a bad education system. Or is it just Pennridge?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:01 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "My week kinda... Well, yeah it did..."
Don't try passing school on tests alone in any kind of Accelerated course, I flunked 9th grade doing that in Seminar classes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-28, 01:16 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't try passing school on tests alone..."
Mann kann kein penis essen!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-30, 11:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Mann kann kein penis essen!"
~Dont' you forget about me~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-01, 10:41 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "My week kinda... Well, yeah it did..."
Atnas said:
My week kinda... Well, yeah it did suck.

But for some odd reason there was no homework at all this week. At least nothing above 10 points.

Does anyone here actually bother/ did bother with homework?

It seems that if I do nothing outside of school, I can pass on test grades alone.

America has a bad education system. Or is it just Pennridge?
I got a "B" in calculus and did probably 2 hours worth of home work (studying) for the whole semester. Woot =). Partially thanks to MJ who helped me on a problem that I missed covering in class (I was sick when it was covered.) Thanks again, MJ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-01, 06:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I got a "B" in calculus and did..."
I hate your mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-05, 01:15 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate your mom."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat#Kit_Kat_varieties

omgwtfbbqholyshit Japan D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-05, 08:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat#Kit..."
Lucky Japs!!

Over here, the ones we've got are:

KitKat Original
KK White
KK Dark
KK Strawberry
KK Caramel
KK Mint
KK Orange

And I think that's it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-05, 09:39 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lucky Japs!! Over here, the ones..."
i'm actually with all A's and i STILL get free time to waste here XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-05, 12:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lucky Japs!! Over here, the ones..."
I've never seen anything but regular kitkat here. That's kinda homo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-05, 12:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've never seen anything but regular..."
I know! We should petition! I want to try Kit Kat grape ;_;

kyeruu: Grades don't determine free time always. You're still an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-05, 01:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know! We should petition! I want to..."
Nor do different kinds of KitKat, surprisingly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny