Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-04-08, 06:55 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I e-flirt a lot because I'm a dope when..."
From what i've seen i wouldn't say dope because i've never seen you attempt it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-08, 07:12 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "From what i've seen i wouldn't say dope..."
That's a pointless remark. XD

Though the few girls you have seen me talk to or heard conversations with were friends for at least a year before those conversations took place. I knew that katie girl since two years ago, otherwise I would never have had those... deep... meaningful... talks to relate to you. I'm a dunce with chicks I hardly know.

Last edited by Atnas; 2008-04-08 at 07:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-09, 02:26 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "That's a pointless remark. XD Though..."
oh i see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-09, 02:33 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "oh i see"
1. Stop Talking
2. Submit pictures..
3. .....???
4. Profit

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-09, 02:40 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "oh i see"
Coffee is pretty good looking, I'm sure he's just scared of sex offenders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-09, 04:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "1. Stop Talking 2. Submit pictures....."
lmfaoooooooooo
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-09, 04:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Shock horror!!! ..."
Lenny said:
Shock horror!!!

That's what happened when you PS3 that's worth as much as 3 cambodians blew up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-10, 05:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's what happened when you PS3..."
Costs as much as five Cambodians over here. Something to do with taxes, and exchange rates and, oh yeah, the English Government are money grabbing bastards.

DAMN YOU GORDON BROWN!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-10, 01:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Costs as much as five Cambodians over..."
i don't like having my picture taken so i'm not going to do it myself. i'm going to atnas's house this weekend i think so hopefully he won't steal my soul. maybe i'll post a picture anyway later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-10, 06:27 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "From what i've seen i wouldn't say dope..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-10, 11:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5166/..."
Whoa, awesome! Nice one Kagom.

I wonder who has the most pictures right now.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-11, 03:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Whoa, awesome! Nice one Kagom. I..."
Slaynish with 18, then talentedhamster and Kagom with 12 each.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-12, 04:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Slaynish with 18, then talentedhamster..."
I have to post this new one since I got my hair cut. It looks less Eraserheadish NOW since I showered and redid it, but I packed my cables, so no uploading for now this pic aside.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-12, 05:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have to post this new one since I got..."
I liked your luscious locks.

Lenny, serious nice teeth for a brit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-12, 05:41 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I liked your luscious locks. Lenny,..."
Heh. I kinda miss them, but I'm gonna try working with shorter hair now. I just like fucking with it and seeing what works and what doesn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-12, 06:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Heh. I kinda miss them, but I'm gonna..."
Very good idea I believe it will be much easier for you to get a job with shorter hair. I did think your long hair was cool though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-12, 10:24 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Very good idea I believe it will be..."
Yeah, but for now the mane is tamed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-13, 06:08 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah, but for now the mane is tamed."
And the Lion is Zion. d:3

Coffee, my camera died so if I don't find batteries I can't take your picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-13, 06:22 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "And the Lion is Zion. d:3 Coffee, my..."
oh well I'll just remain faceless here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-13, 10:02 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "oh well I'll just remain faceless here."
The faceless man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-