11-13 2 5.13%
14-16 8 20.51%
17-19 21 53.85%
20-29 6 15.38%
30-39 2 5.13%
40-49 0 0%
50+ 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-06-19, 05:23 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Slaynish is 12 frick...or 13, I forget."
THIS IS NOT STANDARD DEVIATION!!!!!!!

Oh, and the real point of this thread?

To show that Kagom went to KMart because he heard boys pants were half off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-19, 06:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "THIS IS NOT STANDARD DEVIATION!!!!!!! ..."
That was horrible Grav...I heard that as a Michael Jackson joke...you officially need some new material
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-19, 06:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "THIS IS NOT STANDARD DEVIATION!!!!!!! ..."
That's a good sale!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-19, 06:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That was horrible Grav...I heard that..."
KagomJack said:
That was horrible Grav...I heard that as a Michael Jackson joke...you officially need some new material
Not only are you gay, you're an idiot, too.

A michael jackson joke that also applies to you is the ultimate insult. Kerpwnzzooroed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-19, 07:11 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, no. the bands in the poll..."
WetWired said:
Actually, no. the bands in the poll are not of equal width.
Damn it, I never noticed that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-19, 08:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Damn it, I never noticed that."
I am 16 years of age, and I have a 59 IQ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-19, 08:31 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I am 16 years of age, and I have a 59..."
Kuhpwnznzizzled!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-06-20, 12:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Kuhpwnznzizzled!!!!"
I will be 23 in December. Or, as of right now:

10 + 10 + 2 = 22.....

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-20, 01:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I will be 23 in December. Or, as of..."
Ooops, typo, I meant 159*.

Titus is a mathlete!!! Or maybe a math1337.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-20, 01:41 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Ooops, typo, I meant 159*. Titus..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-20, 05:50 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Honestly, I thought it was more funny when he wrote 59.. That was clever. Now I realize he was just trying to show off?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-20, 11:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Honestly, I thought it was more funny..."
74. I'm the cranky grandpa that sits on his porch, yelling at the "damn kids" for trampling his lawn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-20, 11:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "74. I'm the cranky grandpa that sits..."
Raziel said:
74. I'm the cranky grandpa that sits on his porch, yelling at the "damn kids" for trampling his lawn.
No wonder you have such a large vocabulary. You've had 74 years to learn that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-20, 11:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No wonder you have such a large..."
That's all I do with my free time these days. I sit on my porch, sipping my can of Ensure, thumbing through Webster's unabridged dictionary and committing to memory as many 75 cent college words as i can cram in my crusty skull.

Oh, and I play a lot of Pac Man World 2. I loves me some Pac Man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel