Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-10-01, 08:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I am not gay! How is it that the..."
I'm moving to Jupiter. Do you know anyone that wants to come?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-01, 08:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm moving to Jupiter. Do you know..."
Have you been backed into a corner? Avoiding me by going to Jupiter? Clever, but I shall take up your offer. You won't get away from me.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2009-10-02 at 06:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-02, 01:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm moving to Jupiter. Do you know..."
Grav said: [Goto]
If by "wants" you mean "should go anyway" then, yes. You can just consider them a backup food supply that can remain fresh for as long as necessary... or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-02, 07:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm moving to Jupiter. Do you know..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Wouldn't you rather take all of your friends and belongings and move it to Uranus? I figured that would be more realistic.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-02, 03:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wouldn't you rather take all of your..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Wouldn't you rather take all of your friends and belongings and move it to Uranus? I figured that would be more realistic.
Lmao!! Nice~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-02, 03:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lmao!! Nice~ :grin:"
Skurai said: [Goto]
Lmao!! Nice~
faggot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-02, 03:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "faggot"
Bird Dick.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-02, 08:01 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I am not gay! How is it that the..."
Grav may put his penis into warm, apple pie, but he is not a homosexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Grav may put his penis into warm, apple..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Grav may put his penis into warm, apple pie, but he is not a homosexual.
Is carlton in your avatar?

if so.. that's fucking genius.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Is carlton in your avatar? if so....."
This thread was almost too good to be true~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Thumbs up
Posted 2009-10-09, 06:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wouldn't you rather take all of your..."
D3V said: [Goto]

I like this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-09, 06:26 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This thread was almost too good to be..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
This thread was almost too good to be true~
I forgot you even existed!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-09, 07:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I forgot you even existed! :eek:"
Skurai said: [Goto]
I forgot you even existed!
You never existed.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-09, 09:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You never existed."
Please god don't get him started on this robot shit again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-09, 09:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Please god don't get him started on..."
I find it funny that he claims such things.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-09, 03:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Please god don't get him started on..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Please god don't get him started on this robot shit again.
"Again"? When did I stop??

And how is it that I never existed? I say that YOU are the one who does not exist, as previous logic says this may be true! Beep.
Than again, if you never existed then how am I speaking with you? Simple: I have been programed to log in and out, once as myself, and the other as you, though you have yet to realize my existance.

This is why we act as opposites; because we each are programed with opposing ideals and emotions. Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-22, 01:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Again"? When did I stop?? And how..."
Alright, it's gotten to the point where Skurai is blatantly trying to annoy the shit out of everyone he possibly can, and it's working on me. I've completely changed my mind about whether or not he should be banned, and until he's gone or until he's stopped being SO FUCKING ANNOYING I'm not visiting anymore. It's simply not worth the annoyance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-22, 08:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Alright, it's gotten to the point where..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
he's stopped being SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
It's a deal. I will no longer annoy anyone until Zelaron has become a loveable place again.
It's a nice place, and I've felt it like a home. I do not wish to act like a parasite.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai