Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:49 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "we might be schizofrenic, but we're..."
Why do people think Schizofrenia is multiple personality disorder? God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why do people think Schizofrenia is..."
God has multiple personalities? Cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "God has multiple personalities? Cool."
Shut the fuck up faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Shut the fuck up faggot."
You really don't like me any more, do you?

Anyway, back to Belgian chocolate. Do you like melted Belgian chocolate Dr. G? What about you Grav?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You really don't like me any more, do..."
I don't know where you keep coming up with this "any more" thing. Nobody liked you in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't know where you keep coming up..."
OK. What are your views on chocolate Thanatos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-03, 02:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't know where you keep coming up..."
Thanatos said:
I don't know where you keep coming up with this "any more" thing. Nobody liked you in the first place.
to thanatos: i like him... most probably because you dont.

to lenny: i think belgians eat more chocolate then american cops eat donuts... what i mean is... we eat ALOT of chocolate

to everyone: sorry that i couldnt post more, but i had a VERY busy weekend... ill try better next week -.-

greetz to sov, titus, voll, lenny, Joe, osmoses, tokill.ace, kagom, symzx, chruser, wetwired, penguin, king_amazon, tyrannicide, kida, raziel, blckshdw, slaynish (havent seen him around lately) and all the others...

CYA NEXT WEEK !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-03, 02:28 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "to thanatos: i like him... most..."
I was driving yesterday at like 2 am for no reason, and my friend and I saw a dunkin doughnuts with three cop cars parked in there. IDK why but I laughed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 02:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I was driving yesterday at like 2 am..."
lol, cya next week !
have a great time

--- only to read when you have >9K posts ---
congrats with your 9K posts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:51 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "lol, cya next week ! have a great time..."
YAY!!

Thanks .

heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-05, 10:15 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "to thanatos: i like him... most..."
No-ones ever said that before. You kinda like freaked me out. Anyway...even my friends think/say "God not you again". Apart form Wormy, and a couple of others. But Wormy doesn't count. Anyway, that's a lot of chocolate. I wish I was Belgian in some way. Chocolate's nice. Talking about Belgium, I was on a school trip there some time ago, for WWI etc., apparently I: Hold actual converstions with people in my sleep --> proper, no Lenny crap conversations, and dribble. In the end they couldn't stand it and poked me with a long stick until I woke up.

Btw, little question nagging me. How come all your posts are in English? Is it something to do with you just living in Belgium because of say, parents from the foreign office, or have you moved there, or does Zelaron have a translating function for those in other languages.

Another question, what language do the Belgians speak? I never quite know whether it is French, German or Belgian.

Cya when I cya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No-ones ever said that before. You..."
i speak dutch, french and german (the three belgian languages.... dutch is my main)

but i speak english as well (in fact, better then french and german together... )
appart from that i also speak some spanish... italian... but really sucky -.-
i wanna study japanese someday... when im old

oh yeh, btw: belgian is no real language (at least not that i know of) but i think you mean dutch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-08, 01:42 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i speak dutch, french and german (the..."
Ah right. Wow, you learn something new every day.

When I went over to Belgium with school, we only heard English. There was some very good english, in fact most of it was good english, with the odd grammar mistake.

I think very highly of the Beligians. That just makes me like them even more.

Out of historical interest, is the treaty of London (1889-ish) still in use? I can remember about it from history, and how it swayed us into joining WW1, but I don't for the life of me know if it still...what's the right word.....used, i suppose.

Anyone know for that matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-09, 12:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah right. Wow, you learn something new..."
Lenny said:
Ah right. Wow, you learn something new every day.

When I went over to Belgium with school, we only heard English. There was some very good english, in fact most of it was good english, with the odd grammar mistake.

I think very highly of the Beligians. That just makes me like them even more.
belgium is a small country, but it has a good economy. lots of belgians live from tourism, so we just have to learn all those languages to make sure our guest (whatever country they are from) has a good stay in belgium.
it even goes that far that (and this seems to happen often) french visitors go complain in the police department because someone (shopkeeper, barkeeper, ..) couldnt serve them in correct french, and where i live (Bruges) everyone speaks dutch to eachother, some people even don't know french, see the map for more info -.-.

btw: good morning zelaron, dont mind my spelling, its still dark here...
Attached Images
File Type: gif belgie2.gif (10.5 KB, 4 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar