Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-02-17, 07:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Find an experience/level script."
You find one >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-17, 07:56 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You find one >.>"
Randuin said:
You find one >.>
Is the shard.... AOS? *Shudder*

Edit: cant get on.

Edit: Fuck levels. Just make it nice old Pre UO:R. Everyone should be able to agree to that. With a 300 stat cap and 800 skill cap. Centered around moonglow =P

Last edited by pr0xy; 2005-02-17 at 08:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-17, 08:47 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Is the shard.... AOS? *Shudder* ..."
Fuck Im Downloading Uo Now To Play, Long Live Pirate Guild!!! Arghhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-02-17, 09:00 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Fuck Im Downloading Uo Now To Play,..."
Either you just tried to post that in all caps or you capitalized the first letter in each word. Both of the above are homosexual. End you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-17, 11:06 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Is the shard.... AOS? *Shudder* ..."
Pre UO:R? STFU, AoS is good, makes items actually worth getting.

I don't know if I will actually want to host... I'm kinda off to play CoH with Grav and Shade.... o.O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-18, 02:06 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Find an experience/level script."
Make it hard, fuck that no reagent crap, and 800 skill cap? 700 is better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-18, 06:25 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Make it hard, fuck that no reagent..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Make it hard, fuck that no reagent crap, and 800 skill cap? 700 is better.
Syg I got a shard for you to play yo. Its called Moose Valley. 225 stat. 700 skill. Pre UO:R and you need regs. Me and gene are on it. You should come on man.

And randuin stfu AoS is for lamers.

Edit: Also its a custom map. 2 npc cities and 1 player city being added. So with a small player base (20 regular people on. Better than LoD =O) its allright.

Last edited by pr0xy; 2005-02-18 at 12:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 07:51 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Make it hard, fuck that no reagent..."
I like no skill cap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I like no skill cap :("
Randuin said:
I like no skill cap
Also, for lamers. -_- Stop being a lamer!

No skill cap? You might aswell make everyone 120 in all skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:16 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Also, for lamers. -_- Stop being a..."
Apparently randuin's server isn't running, great how he begs to play, decides to host himself, then goes off to play another game. You change your mind like a woman randuin.

Anyone know of any good servers for a noob to play on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Apparently randuin's server isn't..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Apparently randuin's server isn't running, great how he begs to play, decides to host himself, then goes off to play another game. You change your mind like a woman randuin.

Anyone know of any good servers for a noob to play on?
Moose valley is where its at yo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:21 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Syg I got a shard for you to play yo...."
pr0xy said:

Edit: Also its a custom map. 2 npc cities and 1 player city being added. So with a small player base (20 regular people on. Better than LoD =O) its allright.
In its good days, LoD had like 25-30 people on during peak times, I think our record was like 40 or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:22 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "In its good days, LoD had like 25-30..."
Penguin said:
In its good days, LoD had like 25-30 people on during peak times, I think our record was like 40 or something.
Around there. But they were not all regular players. Alot of the times it was just people making an account. Playing for like 20 mins and leaving and taking up an account space.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:53 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Around there. But they were not all..."
Ok...when I try to log in and select the shard it tells me "You've already got 5 characters" then kicks me back to the login screen.

I've tried multiple accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-18, 04:45 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "In its good days, LoD had like 25-30..."
Then remake it jeez :9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-18, 05:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ok...when I try to log in and select..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Ok...when I try to log in and select the shard it tells me "You've already got 5 characters" then kicks me back to the login screen.

I've tried multiple accounts.
Play Moose Valley. Randuin is incompetent!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 05:55 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Play Moose Valley. Randuin is..."
Well I was talking about Moose Valley.

I got it working though. It's pretty gay. I tamed a bunch of chickens and went back to town and some guy killed me and all of my chickens. I'm going to go play WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-18, 08:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I was talking about Moose Valley...."
Of course you are...

Can't take a little PK action?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 09:06 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Of course you are... Can't take a..."
UO has the best PVP i have seen in an MMRPG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-02-19, 12:33 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "UO has the best PVP i have seen in an..."
Yea, PVP with consequence, Woohoo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin