Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-14, 07:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "20 mg adderall?"
HandOfHeaven said:
20 mg adderall?
This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-14, 08:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "20 mg adderall?"
Good job HoH and KA...

What type of cookie would you like HoH?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-14, 09:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Good job HoH and KA... What type of..."
A peanut butter one with a hint of cannabis...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-14, 09:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A peanut butter one with a hint of..."
Waiting on rep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PeanutButterCookie.jpg (9.4 KB, 0 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-15, 06:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Waiting on rep."
20mg adderall.

Smoked some nice chronic with purple in it o.O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-15, 06:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "20mg adderall. Smoked some nice..."
-Spector- said:
20mg adderall.

Smoked some nice chronic with purple in it o.O
And the purple does what? Technicly I do 38mg of concerdo a day. But that is for my ADHD.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-15, 06:51 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And the purple does what? Technicly I..."
ADHD. It's funny how prevelant this disorder is today. Sounds like some kids need more ass whoopings :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-15, 07:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "ADHD. It's funny how prevelant this..."
Concerta for me = headache in a pill.

Usually the colour of the bud can determine its potency, brown pot usually sucks -rego (25 a quarter) Green bud with red hairs-mids (50 a quarter) and then you have lime green bud covered in a white residue, white hairs and usually has crystals- Chronic (100 a quarter) Then you have REALLY good chronic like Northern Lights, and the famous Purple Haze. (110 a quarter) Real purple haze is completely purple with white hairs all over it and crystals everywhere. So if you have good chronic and part of the bud is purple, you know its some good stuff.

Funny story, I've only gotten real purple haze once in my life, and I went with my friend and smoked with a couple other people like 3-4 bowls. I was so high my body went numb and I was just like a vegetable... it felt so good and it was a really clean high. I wanted to buy a gram off of him but I didn't have the money on me, so I asked if I could pay him through paypal, and he let me! :P I even put 1g Purple Haze as the reason for the sent money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Concerta for me = headache in a pill. ..."

x2... possibly taking a 3rd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 02:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/drugide..."
......dude....no....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-16, 02:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "......dude....no...."
Just adderall y0, luckily it's not the XRs so no beads to crush today!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 04:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just adderall y0, luckily it's not the..."
And 3rd one taken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 04:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "And 3rd one taken."
Adderall XR's patent runs out in 2009, so the price should come down!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-16, 05:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Adderall XR's patent runs out in 2009,..."
Oh shit, hells yeah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 06:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh shit, hells yeah"
more alcohol for tomorrow!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-16, 07:00 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "more alcohol for tomorrow!!"
No drugs for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 11:37 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "more alcohol for tomorrow!!"
Ahhh hahahahahahahahahaha HA HA.

Highschool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-17, 11:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ahhh hahahahahahahahahaha HA HA."
20 oz. Vault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-18, 04:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/drugide..."
-Spector-, when you take adderal, do you snort it, eat it or do a combination? Just wondering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-18, 09:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "-Spector-, when you take adderal, do..."
Prretty sure he prefers suppositories if he has a choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda