Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-18, 10:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Prretty sure he prefers suppositories..."
weedn adnt aclohol is the best combontaio of anythigng ever
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-18, 10:40 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "weedn adnt aclohol is the best..."
Yaaaa girl. Hahaha,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-19, 01:05 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "weedn adnt aclohol is the best..."
Welcome to the rest of your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-19, 01:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome to the rest of your life."
I went camping last night and had to come back early today because last night was so insanely insane. I swear I did all sorts of crazy stuff that I can't even remember. I think we got on ATVs and rode like 10 miles to some lake and had a few beers there and smoked a bowl and then went back to the camp. I barely even remember any of that.

I discovered that weed and alcohol isn't too bad if you're not already shitfaced. I started off my night with a couple bowls of chronic split between 3 of us. I didn't drink nearly as much alcohol as I usually do, because I didn't need to. I've still got enough Jager left for next camping trip.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-19, 02:01 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "weedn adnt aclohol is the best..."
talentedhamster said:
weedn adnt aclohol is the best combontaio of anythigng ever
That's sad. It's also sad that you're being cheered on. Are you trying to get attention?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-19, 10:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's sad. It's also sad that you're..."
lol shut up wkff so she got plastered and posted on zel. who hasn't done it.

lol@thanatos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-19, 11:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's sad. It's also sad that you're..."
please remove the sand from your vagina. thank you, have a nice day. Listen to Kaneda, so i got fucked up. big friggin deal. no one else seems to give a damn and they shouldnt.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-20, 10:09 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "please remove the sand from your..."
Getting crunk is awesome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-20, 10:23 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "please remove the sand from your..."
He only wants the best for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-20, 10:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He only wants the best for you!"
Celebrate 4/20 at all, Thanatos?

I was offered to join in on several super blunts, but passed. Hope I didn't miss out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-20, 10:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Celebrate 4/20 at all, Thanatos? I..."
JESUS FUCKING CHRISTSJKDglaghdg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-20, 11:14 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "please remove the sand from your..."
talentedhamster said:
please remove the sand from your vagina. thank you, have a nice day. Listen to Kaneda, so i got fucked up. big friggin deal. no one else seems to give a damn and they shouldnt.
I don't really give a damn. I was just giving a comment. You're a young girl who lives hundreds of miles from me who I'll never meet. So honestly, I really don't give a shit on a deep level. One day when you grow up you'll realize that I was trying to give you good advice. There's a reason why people on these forums are getting OFF drugs and not ON them, or at least trying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-21, 06:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Celebrate 4/20 at all, Thanatos? I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Celebrate 4/20 at all, Thanatos?

I was offered to join in on several super blunts, but passed. Hope I didn't miss out.

Smoked for the first time in 3+ weeks on 4/20. Kinda pissed at myself because I couldn't say no (I mean come on, it was a holiday).. oh well. The upside was my new girlfriend smoked and she NEVER smokes. Seeing her high = many many laughs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-21, 03:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "-Spector-, when you take adderal, do..."
HandOfHeaven said:
-Spector-, when you take adderal, do you snort it, eat it or do a combination? Just wondering.

If its an XR, then I'll crush the beads and snort it, if its a hard pill then I'll just eat it.

@Talented - I disagree, Weed + Alcohol isn't the BEST combination, it's decent.. but not the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-21, 04:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "If its an XR, then I'll crush the beads..."
After doing them both together, I'd say it's a decent combination. I'd still probably prefer to do one or the other, but I barely touched my alcohol this past weekend because I was toking as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-21, 06:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "After doing them both together, I'd say..."
Let's hear is for Candyflipping!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-22, 01:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Let's hear is for Candyflipping!"
2x 20 mg adderall

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-04-22 at 01:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-22, 02:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "2x 20 mg adderall"
1x 20mg adderall.

Last night while trying to sleep, I decided to take some Benadryl since it normally causes drowsiness. After taking 25mgs, I read up on recreational uses and discovered that it can cause hallucinations and a "drunk feeling." I then took 175mgs and after about 1.5 hours I started to hallucinate mildly, my depth perception was FUCKED, and I felt very mellow.

Interesting expirement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-22, 03:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "1x 20mg adderall. Last night while..."
Ha, I've Benatripped before. It was more a burden than a joy though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-22, 05:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha, I've Benatripped before. It was..."
How so?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-