Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you support the idea of being able to use marijuana freely?
Yes, Marijuana should be a legal drug 14 40.00%
No, Marijuana should not be a legal drug 12 34.29%
I am neutral to this drug so it doesn't matter. 9 25.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:42 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Decriminalization of marijuana DEBATE"
The fact is, too many people are completely ignorant to the facts about marijuana, and refuse to learn the truth.

if you want to learn the truth about marijuana click on my sig.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-21, 03:00 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Decriminalization of marijuana DEBATE"
Titusfied said:
slaynish said:
It doesn't matter what the people think, marijuana will always stay illegal... THERE IS NO MEDICLE USE, it is 100% bad, there is no upps beacuse in the end, you fuck your own life up. Why waste all ur money on drugs to do it, just kill yourself.
Slaynish, that was quite possibly the most ignorant comment ever. One of my Ex's Mom has MS and smoke marijuana to calm her down and help her from being sick from her medication. Before she smoked, she would constantly be throwing up and getting very sick, but now she can deal with it and cope with it because of the medicinal implications of marijuana. Its not all bad.
did she smoke marijuana on a prescription or like just of the street? i dont know how correct he is, but my uncle's a doctor and he said that the marijuana u smoke doesn't have any medical purpose but there is stuff that comes of the same plant for some stuff...i think it was like depression or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-09-26, 03:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Decriminalization of marijuana DEBATE"
slaynish said:
POT has no real help for medicle uses as you know.. IT is a bad drug. You might all think not but adrenachrome, you think that pot doesnt kill anyone, well your fucking wrong Drugs are the worse thing that could happen to somone... It can fuck somones life up bad. Even if they dont do it, when people get stoned they can get crazy and they can get mellow, mostpeople in my town get crazy and spraypaint signs, drop giant rocks off bridges onto oncoming cars, shoot people with bb guns and paint ball guns, vandilize houses.. and steal, and that happens everywhere im sure, would you like to get stoned one night, pass out dead cold for 24 hours and find out that all ur weed and all of ur other shit is gone?
Slaynish, that comment made me mad, literally, although i wont start flaming you but you are VERY ill-informed.. I agree, drugs are bad.. so are fatty foods, are you going to quit that?.. fatty foods kill thousands of people every year.. DRUGS.. well depends what you mean, its like saying Food kills people.. you can't just say food.. you have to be speciffic and say what kinds of foods.. DRUGS in general earent bad, most drugs are surprisingly safe, coke is even considered safer than tylenol!!!.. but the thing is is that some are addictive.. but marijuana isnt bad! marijuana is the most harmless thing int he world.. even more harmless than fries, NOBODY HAS EVER DIED FROM POT!.. LSD, Meth, Coke, Heroin, XTC, Peyote and many other drugs on the other hand can be terrible but POT ISNT BAD..

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-09-26, 04:48 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Decriminalization of marijuana DEBATE"
Just wait till he 'grows-up' he might not disagree with it as much. You'd think the government would legalize it and sell it legally, we would be out of national debt in a year. Profit off of it would be so ridicolousy high, but it wouldn't stop the illegal way of selling it. (Or, they could make it so you'd have to have a license to sell it/have it on you, sort of like a gun)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V