Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

wish me luck and pray for me, if thats your thing
Posted 2006-02-23, 05:14 PM
Due to the recent mosque bombings in Iraq and the violence that followed, my unit is moving from kuwait into iraq to try and quell the expected civil war, and I will be inactive for awhile from the forums.

I will miss you guys.

Also if some of you dont know, the forum member S2 AM is also in iraq and has been so for a couple weeks, so leave your thoughts with him too.

Thanks guys - SYG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-02-23, 05:17 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
I wish you and your unit the best of luck SYG. Good luck to S2 also.

Stay out of trouble. We're all gonna look forward to your return.

Good luck, man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-23, 06:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wish you and your unit the best of..."
Good luck to you two. Hope to see you back soon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-02-23, 06:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Good luck to you two. Hope to see you..."
Try and stay safe out there man. Good luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-02-23, 06:54 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Try and stay safe out there man. Good..."
Oh noes!

GL man. Pwn some nubs. Camp as much as possible.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-02-23, 07:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
I love you SYG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-23, 07:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
dude, good luck and ill pray for both you and S2 AM. come back in one alive piece, ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-23, 08:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
Good luck to both of you.

Hopefully you two can return as soon as possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-23, 08:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
Good luck, man. You're a hero. S2, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-23, 09:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Good luck, man. You're a hero. ;) S2,..."
Good luck boys- Godspeed- well be waiting for both of you to return to Z and to LIVE-Kick some fucken arab ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-24, 12:18 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
Good luck and stay safe (as safe as possible at least>_<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-24, 01:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Good luck and stay safe (as safe as..."
You and your unit and s2am are in my prayers. Good luck man, PK IRL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-02-24, 11:55 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "You and your unit and s2am are in my..."
If you wear your Spartan suit there's nothing to worry about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-25, 10:35 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
I shall sacrifice a virgin goat in your honor.

KK GL HF! Kill some NUBS>!QA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-25, 03:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "wish me luck and pray for me, if thats..."
Don't forget to use the Holy Hand Grenade on those fuckers.

Stay safe, you guys are in my prayers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-25, 03:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wish you and your unit the best of..."
what he said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-25, 08:16 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "what he said"
This'd be a good time for you guys to write "Thank You" letters to Dubya for getting us in this conflict.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-25, 11:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "This'd be a good time for you guys to..."
Kick ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 06:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Kick ass"
Little update for you guys:

Since Thursday when we found out we have been working nonstop on getting our vehicles and equipment ready and packing too. Today is the first break we got because were all ready to go, but they havnt gave us the official word yet. Right now it looks like a solid 50/50 chance we go or dont. Hopefully theres no major violence in the next few days, because if there is that will be the deciding factor.

Thanks for all the nice comments by the way.

Also I am looking for a shubbery...

We are the knights who say 'ni'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:42 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Little update for you guys: Since..."
Hopefully you guys don't have to go in.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe