Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Anymore Wonderful Challenges Out There?
Posted 2004-08-22, 05:32 PM
Well since I got a challenge from Rico's friend, I decided I am gonna see if anyone else on here has a wonderful challenge for me. Havent really had much of a challenge lately in the public games so if you or someone you know wants to challenge me post it here or msg me:
*Endurack2
*Endurack3
*Endurack6
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-22, 06:37 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Anymore Wonderful Challenges Out There?"
What kind of characters you have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-22, 07:42 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "What kind of characters you have?"
hes got a few but i pretty much kill him. He isnt hard for me, cuz i understand the game more so than he does. Thats pretty much all you really need, but then gear is another factor (+lag)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-22, 08:42 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "hes got a few but i pretty much kill..."
Endurack u lost to blackshadowdragon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-22, 10:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Endurack u lost to blackshadowdragon?"
Well, u got a melee char ? if so i'd like to try your char against my pally. (SC/NL)

otherwise, I'd like to try a 2 x 1 (two versus my assassin - NO ABSORV ALLOWED), or even 3x1, or 4x1 .. u choose (SC/NL)

PM me, or post, or /msg me if interested (no AA, absorv, or ne kind of nooblish stuff allowed).

ThX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-22, 11:37 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Anymore Wonderful Challenges Out There?"
YOu can duel my lvl 1 mule character that I made for no reason. My mule > you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:44 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Well, u got a melee char ? if so i'd..."
He has a hammerdin, a foh, and a BARB.

He is de pwntzafasheezymaneezyhax0rz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:19 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "He has a hammerdin, a foh, and a BARB...."
His barb got dealt by my zealot.

why so weakk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:05 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Anymore Wonderful Challenges Out There?"
Maybe if you were East...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "YOu can duel my lvl 1 mule character..."
Sovereign said:
YOu can duel my lvl 1 mule character that I made for no reason. My mule > you.
Sov, sorry but i kill thousands of ur mules with a fart
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:31 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Sov, sorry but i kill thousands of ur..."
You're not coming to any of MY birthday parties.

I always demand Mexican food. You get a hermetically sealed chamber on SRI LANKA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-23, 08:49 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You're not coming to any of MY birthday..."
ROFLMAO Voll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:05 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "ROFLMAO Voll :)"
mexican food pwns!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-23, 11:43 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "mexican food pwns!"
Na sushi is the Illest
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-23, 01:10 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Na sushi is the Illest"
After I finish building my new Necro, I'll own the rest of you BARBS, PALLIES, SORCS, whatever... It might take a while to acquire all the stuffs I need though. Anyone wanna sell me Brambles and Eth Giant Thresher Doom for cheap??? West Ladder, btw. I'll let you know when I'm done so you can get ready to hand your asses over to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slanted-manji

Posted 2004-08-23, 02:32 PM in reply to slanted-manji's post starting "After I finish building my new Necro,..."
Luhizot, thats the funniest post I even saw in my life, no nothing that stops your assassin for doing less dmaage and noobish stuff? Assassin is noob as hell man rofl, thanx for the laugh. Anywayz ill give me a locate and ill own your noobish noskill sin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:42 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Luhizot, thats the funniest post I even..."
Endurack said:
Luhizot, thats the funniest post I even saw in my life, no nothing that stops your assassin for doing less dmaage and noobish stuff? Assassin is noob as hell man rofl, thanx for the laugh. Anywayz ill give me a locate and ill own your noobish noskill sin.
USEast / nonLadder

*LOS[WON]

Whisp me, make game, no absorv please, and bring 2-3 people to fight by ur side
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:23 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "USEast / nonLadder *LOS[WON] ..."
West nimrod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:28 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "West nimrod."
LoL, your on East and this post is for West. 2-2 People? Please I could wipe your sin out alone. Sins are so fucking easy to beat and by the way you are scared of absorb its pretty obvious your sin isnt any good. I have people in my clan with sins that can beat absorb without trying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:38 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "LoL, your on East and this post is for..."
Endurack said:
LoL, your on East and this post is for West. 2-2 People? Please I could wipe your sin out alone. Sins are so fucking easy to beat and by the way you are scared of absorb its pretty obvious your sin isnt any good. I have people in my clan with sins that can beat absorb without trying.
Since Im East and u are west, there's no point on continue this conversation.
oh .. and u dont pwn $hit

oh ! oh ? whats written on left of ur avatar ?

Last edited by Luhizot; 2004-08-23 at 09:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Luhizot