Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
omfg my bin has 2 apples left and we bought 4

4 apples!!! 4 F***ING APPLES!! WHERE THE F**K ARE MY OTHER 2 F***ING APPLES MOTHER F***ER!!!! THIS IS F***ING F***ED UP I MEAN WHAT THE F**K
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
lol its kewl when u load this thread and u see all my sigs at once just go like FASHZOOM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:31 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Ah hah. Right. Anyway...

I need to start watching Digimon again, but I'm too lazy to get up at 6 in the morning to watch it. I liked the old series. Except for Mimi. She was annoying. Sora was the coolest.

Ja. I forgot the name of the digimon in that gif that Mantralord has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ya i only liked the first 2 seasons cuz they had the most action and fun especially that part at the end of 2nd season the final fight man that was the SHIT all the kids around da world go like ZOOM and then its like SHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOBLAH and the creepy guy goes like GAHH and we all happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:36 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i got this sig of teh mantralord *thank u so much i lub ya* cuz he got a new one...but it wasnt the one u see now, it was another one....

i wanna find a sig movie pic thing of ...

lord of the rings : the two towers part at the end when Eomer and his 2000 men + Gandalf attack whats left of 10000 Uruk-Hai and at the part when the sun comes up and then the Uruk-Hai is blinded and then they jump past them big arse spears and u can see one guy in the middle whos sword just hits like 4 uruks at once i was like =-o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:37 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i shud just go look up a seach

some 1 come here and post a ton of seach engines for me and my Opera internet browser to check out plz ktxhbai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:08 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
sex me up rishi
-Mess with the best, Die like the rest-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
icesage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenicesage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

icesage

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:09 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ill sex u up alright
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
why am i fighting to live if im just living to fight
why am i trying to see when there aint nothing in sight
why am i trying to give when no one gives me a try
why am i dying to live if im just living to die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:10 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
oh baby pls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
icesage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenicesage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

icesage

imma ice ice baby ur shznitzle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

o god...dont cyber on the wrt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i forgot egn server ip tell me cuz nk server is emptier than a museum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
damn straight

*starts sexing u up*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

icesage

no me and ice just talk like that lol u gotta see us on the cs_mario map in his server we like hide up in the waterfall and wait for them to come to us...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

64.124.41.55:27015
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

icesage

o my...yall worry me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
thats egn server
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

icesage

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
thanx for the IP...time to pukll out nmap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

lmfao sex up

lol imma jack up duh shnitzle of the g wang tree of hoogerist home skillit to the h funk jizzle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon