Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Evil Grin RPG Maker Games HELP!!!!
Posted 2006-05-28, 10:12 AM
OK, please help.

I download RPG Maker Games from numerous websites but none of the games I download work. I have working versions of RPG Maker. Both 2000 and 2003. When ever I try to play them an error window comes up saying it couldn't open the game file. If anyone knows how to fix this please reply!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KZM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKZM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KZM

Posted 2006-05-28, 10:31 AM in reply to KZM's post "RPG Maker Games HELP!!!!"
Oh yeah, THAT problem. I was confused too, but then I realized that I had to open it from the file I downloaded it to. Try making a shortcut instead of moving the game, as I assume that's what you've done. No biggie, just move it back or shortcut it. Tell me if I helped!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-05-28, 01:54 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh yeah, THAT problem. I was confused..."
If that doesn't work, then try opening it in the actual program.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Found Out.
Posted 2006-05-30, 07:15 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh yeah, THAT problem. I was confused..."
Atnas said:
Oh yeah, THAT problem. I was confused too, but then I realized that I had to open it from the file I downloaded it to. Try making a shortcut instead of moving the game, as I assume that's what you've done. No biggie, just move it back or shortcut it. Tell me if I helped!
The night I posted this help! was when i figured out how to make the games work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KZM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKZM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KZM

Posted 2006-06-02, 03:30 PM in reply to KZM's post "RPG Maker Games HELP!!!!"
I have no idea what to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021