Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-04-12, 07:21 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "no, fuck you asshole."
Tyrannicide said:
no, fuck you asshole.
Actually, I said "shut up asshole fucking champion"

You seem to be a ball of hate towards me. Of course, in all my years, that just means you hate me and I don't care in the end of it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-13, 11:33 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually, I said "shut up asshole..."
clah blah mlah alah glah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-13, 01:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually, I said "shut up asshole..."
actually, it is called joking. I dont actually hate anyone on this forum. yes some people i do hate. but ur not one of them. Like ealrier posts, we were just joking.

So go back to those posts.

one question, why did u say shut up asshole fucking champion to me??

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-13, 01:38 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "actually, it is called joking. I dont..."
Tyrannicide said:
actually, it is called joking. I dont actually hate anyone on this forum. yes some people i do hate. but ur not one of them. Like ealrier posts, we were just joking.

So go back to those posts.

one question, why did u say shut up asshole fucking champion to me??
I dunno, I am just kidding around too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-13, 01:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I dunno, I am just kidding around too :o"
okay good, thought i lost yea. lol.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-13, 01:56 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "okay good, thought i lost yea. lol."
Tyrannicide said:
okay good, thought i lost yea. lol.
Ich esse deine Mutter aus gern
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-13, 01:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ich esse deine Mutter aus gern ;)"
i guess i should hang my head cause u said something about me again.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-13, 02:01 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i guess i should hang my head cause u..."
lol, but i'm only kidding with you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-13, 02:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "lol, but i'm only kidding with you ;)"
that does help a little...i think.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-13, 03:49 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "that does help a little...i think."
nananananananannananan nananannanan nanananann nana nana nanaaaa nananananananananna nanannananana nananananana nana nana nananana..... and so forth.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-14, 01:55 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "nananananananannananan nananannanan..."
sup fags

edit:

p.s. lol fags

Edited by Sovereign 
God you are the LARGEST faggot i have ever had the misfourtune of meeting on a web forum, or irl

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-04-14 at 03:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anticloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnticloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anticloud

Posted 2004-04-14, 02:01 AM in reply to Anticloud's post starting "sup fags :whore:"
I'm not editing that post because of the amount of humor.

PS: FYAD rocks.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-14, 02:04 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I'm not editing that post because of..."
RoboticSilence said:
I'm not editing that post because of the amount of humor.

PS: FYAD rocks.
shutup fag

ps. lol i miss u babii
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anticloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnticloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anticloud

Posted 2004-04-14, 02:06 AM in reply to Anticloud's post starting "shutup fag"
i think I LOEV U ANTICLOUD MARRIE ME PLZ

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-14, 02:07 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "i think I LOEV U ANTICLOUD MARRIE ME PLZ"
i'll do anything for you

if you gb2gbs lol fag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anticloud

Posted 2004-04-14, 02:28 PM in reply to Anticloud's post starting "i'll do anything for you"
thats prolly ur cock isn't it antiCloud???

Back on topic....wait a minute there is no topic. damn.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-14, 04:18 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "thats prolly ur cock isn't it..."
Tyrannicide said:
thats prolly ur cock isn't it antiCloud???

Back on topic....wait a minute there is no topic. damn.
lol ya p.s. here is something i drew

Edited by Sovereign 
Damn it if your gonna post retarded images, at least only post one. I dont need to scroll through a wave of this shit. One img gets the pt across.

p.s. lol fags

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-04-14 at 04:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sup guys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensup guys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sup guys

Posted 2004-04-14, 04:26 PM in reply to sup guys's post starting "lol ya p.s. here is something i drew ..."
wow, ur a rebel. Im guessing thats a picture of u.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:11 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "wow, ur a rebel. Im guessing thats a..."
i wish i was the mantis whos taking the picture..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:12 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "i wish i was the mantis whos taking the..."
so i could be like...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon