Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
thx to whats his face
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The Pox

Nobody likes to get the pussy pox. Some doctors say you should rub your butthole with sexy lotion, while others say that a sexy bath is best. However, what I think works casually is a combination of vitamin E and warm pussies. When I fucked the pox, I rarely got out of the vagina. I was fucking all the time. I never want to fast like that again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
just a little humor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:19 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
here is another one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The Tale of My Alien Abduction

I was in a bar watching the game with my two roommates. I guess I had one too many beers, because I fell off my pussy. I left my roommates and started fucking home. Suddenly, I was blinded by a bright light and someone pulled me into a gay penis. I drifted in and out of consciousness and only remember feeling fucking instruments poking into me. Somehow I woke up in my own bed, gayly hung over. I realized I must have been the victim of an alien abduction! I got out of bed, tripping over my pussies, and saw that I had a fuckhead tattooed on my arm. I wanted to run to the police to report my alien abduction, but then my roommates were standing over me laughing, and I realized they were the ones who had abducted me - to a tattoo parlor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ha ha me so funny:]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:40 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
:bored:
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:42 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
yeah that's because your not talking to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
damn stright
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
but maybe in a little while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
it takes me a while to bust a nut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:48 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
it seems that the harder i try, the longer it takes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
did u we register on the same day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i wonder what is the world record thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:57 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
:sperm:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 05:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
this is goin' to be a long night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-19, 06:04 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"