Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

New - 5 word story thread
Posted 2007-08-07, 02:33 PM
You know how this works. But I'm going to copy over the rules anyway.

I said:
1. The general idea is, you take what the person before you wrote, and add 5 words to it. Thus, we'll be adding 5 words at a time onto a story that everyone will contribute to.

2. No spamming, no breaking the chain, no being unintelligible. I'll just trash any spam that makes its way into this thread, and if anyone posts anything that doesn't belong here, ignore it and copy the post above theirs instead. Feel free to fix spelling errors as you want, so they will carry on to the future posts.

3. If two people reply to the same post (thus splitting the story off into two different stories) the person whose post comes first takes precedent.

Examples:

Example of rule #1:

Post 1: On Tuesday, Sally ran to...

Post 2: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her...

As you can see, the 2nd person copied the first post and added 5 words. This is the general idea.

Example of rule #2:

Post 1: On tuesday, Sally ran to...

Post 2: hai guyz how duz this wrk

Post 3: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her...

Post 4: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her friends and do some shopping...

Here we have the original post(which you will notice has a spelling error, that isn't an accident("tuesday should have the first letter capitalized.)) Then in post 2, dumbfuck326_69 made a stupid post, which will later be deleted. Poster 3 did the right thing and ignored Post 2, and instead replied to the original post, and also fixed the spelling error. Then, Poster 4 replied to Post 3, and as you can see the spelling error fix remained since Poster 4 simply copied post 3 over.

Example of rule #3:

Post 1: On Tuesday, Sally ran to...

Post 2: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her...

Post 3: On Tuesday, Sally ran to her neighbor's house to play...

Post 4: On Tuesday, Sally ran to the mall to see her friends and do some shopping...

Here, Poster 2 and Poster 3 both replied to the original post, most likely at almost the same time. Nobody is at fault here, and Poster 4 does the correct thing and replies to Post 2 instead of Post 3. If Poster 4 didn't do this, the story would branch off into two separate stories and we would have a mess. Post 3 would later be trashed.

Alright, I'm going to start off the story in the next post. Let's have some fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "New - 5 word story thread"
Where the fuck did my...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Where the fuck did my..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-07, 03:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 10:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-07, 10:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:26 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-09, 08:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out when I realized I needed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-09, 09:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out when I realized I needed some testicle cream. My balls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-09, 10:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out when I realized I needed some testicle cream. My balls were on fire; it was
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-09, 10:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out when I realized I needed some testicle cream. My balls were on fire; it was pure agony wrapped in bacon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-09, 10:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out when I realized I needed some testicle cream. My balls were on fire; it was pure agony wrapped in bacon. The kind of bacon that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-09, 10:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where the fuck did my subconscious mind..."
Where the fuck did my subconscious mind altering ego go? I just can't figure it out at all. It is like it was here and then just up and disappeared. I hurried to the nearby Kwik-E-Mart, hoping to find the Pick of Destiny. Using it to scratch my balls, I made them grow ten times the size of an elephant. I started to freak out when I realized I needed some testicle cream. My balls were on fire; it was pure agony wrapped in bacon. The kind of bacon that is still hot and sizzling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!