Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Most active user (possibly users as it..."
You might want to redo your avatar. I stretched it for you, but if you reworked it from the source, it'd probably look better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:17 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "It's cool and "compact" but a little..."
I think the main bonus is the larger avatar, but everything had to stay in the same sized box I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We've both gotten 6 posts in this..."
Six, eh? Well in that case, I've got my four, I'm off!

It's interesting to note how little your "Posts Per Day" thing on your profile goes up, even if you end up posting 20 a day for a week or so.

---

I don't think I need to, to be honest WW. Though for future reference, what's the new size for this thing? I'd guess at something like 200 x 200, possibly even 250 x 250 simply because it looks bigger than two normal avatars.

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-04-10 at 03:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Six, eh? Well in that case, I've got my..."
Since it's based off of your entire history at Zelaron, and not just a week or so, it makes perfect sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:20 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "It's cool and "compact" but a little..."
How do you figure it's busy? It has fewer elements than the normal one. Also, it's exactly the same size as the normal one. What's great is that the layout is actually a shit-ton simpler, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Six, eh? Well in that case, I've got my..."
150x150, like it says in your user CP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:23 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "150x150, like it says in your user CP."
I checked just after I asked.

Thanks, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I checked just after I asked. :p ..."
Nice new avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "How do you figure it's busy? It has..."
WetWired said:
How do you figure it's busy? It has fewer elements than the normal one. Also, it's exactly the same size as the normal one. What's great is that the layout is actually a shit-ton simpler, too.
I guess the only thing I'm hinging that on is what animated gifs will look like, if the images are weirdly parsed (should we have to redesign avatars for circular design?)... well really just the placement of the username inside the image. *Does it contrast automatically to colors present in the Avatar or is it possible to have it come up indistinguishable from the background?*

*EDIT: Nevermind, I notice the "grey box".

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nice new avatar."
Thanks.

Just one of many different hats that the emu likes to wear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 05:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Thanks. :) Just one of many..."
Grats on putting up Sov like activity.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-10, 07:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Thanks. :) Just one of many..."
OmgBIG!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:16 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "OmgBIG!"
You don't know the half of it.

---

Thanks, Joe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You don't know the half of it. ---..."
Lenny said:
You don't know the half of it.

---

Thanks, Joe.
That's the second sexually related joke you've made about your new avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's the second sexually related joke..."
First intentional one, though, I think.

T'other would be "Just one of many different hats that the emu likes to wear. ", aye?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First intentional one, though, I think...."
Lenny said:
First intentional one, though, I think.

T'other would be "Just one of many different hats that the emu likes to wear. ", aye?
I didn't even notice that one, this is the other one I was talking about.

Atnas said:
Lenny... You're all big!

WW, if you're listening... Try an anti-aliased circle.
Lenny said:
I'm bigger than you expect... avatar wise, obviously.

I wonder if the colour of the circle changes in relation to longevity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-11, 08:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't even notice that one, this is..."
Haha, I forgot about that one.

Whatever happened to the young Lenny who joined two and a half years ago not knowing anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-11, 10:25 AM
Well, my only question is what if I don't have an Avatar? "start"
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-11, 10:26 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well, my only question is what if I..."
You get a bigger blank area.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-11, 10:27 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well, my only question is what if I..."
You are not at 100% activity. If you don't have an avatar, you don't have an avatar, you'll still have the new postbit, and the ability to upload a bigger avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired