Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Arrow AllRite Listen Up
Posted 2004-06-05, 09:04 PM
Im going to do the caln thing jus to see if it works out it will be fun lol.

Id Like the leaders to be

Me *Joka69*
Koolio_kid2001
Sov

lol if its alrite wit u 2

we will be the major botters and shit

and have access to the mule accounts

im buying a new d2/lod incase jhj gets me banned anyways *ip banns NORMALY last for a few Days at MAX*

so ill use that one for the account for the mule

all u need to do is have ONE CHAR have a name Zel_*name*

Or your accoutn dun matter

Kevin and Sov
Aim me if u wanna be leaders or reply if u dont or sumtin or another lol

8a Playas

USEast ladder for the time being plz no newbz
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-05, 09:08 PM in reply to Joka69's post "AllRite Listen Up"
Sure, im in.

Unless the majority of members have a problem with what my standings in the clan would be. If so, i could still be the designated botter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-06, 01:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sure, im in. Unless the majority of..."
...Botting clan?

Eh, you can try, trust me though: It will not work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-06, 01:29 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "...Botting clan? Eh, you can try,..."
Me and slay are already rich as fuck and I still bot 24/7 and I know this wont work out so I'm out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-06, 03:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Me and slay are already rich as fuck..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Me and slay are already rich as fuck and I still bot 24/7 and I know this wont work out so I'm out.

Yeah, I've got to say one thing. Having K_A as a friend, beats the fuck out of ANY clan thats been ever made... ^_- maybe its becuase we look at eachothers web-cams? roflmao!

Which, concludes me, to be out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-06, 06:35 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, I've got to say one thing. Having..."
slaynish said:
maybe its becuase we look at eachothers web-cams?

sounds nice....

i hate botting, anyway.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-06, 08:00 AM in reply to celaron's post starting ":rolleyes: sounds nice.... ;) i..."
sounds good, we could make a clan channel on IRC, like that it'd be easier to keep in touch with everyone.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-06, 10:22 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "sounds good, we could make a clan..."
I don't think many people that play D2 could even operate IRC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-06, 11:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think many people that play D2..."
y, i really HATE irc, and i would not like to change NOW to east or west... i am on europe...
maybe we start next ladder season? (rofl )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-07, 10:28 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "y, i really HATE irc, and i would not..."
Um im still down to be in this clan, by the end of the week ill have 2 bots goin 24/7. I believe itll just end up as a bunch of us helpin eachother out i dont kno if it will get big but wtv.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:37 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Um im still down to be in this clan, by..."
Yeah. No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-08, 08:06 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah. No."
Anyway if you guys want I will donate my sorc and you can bot with her, She will need mf gear but she will be a blizzard sorc. I am pretty sure the account will get banned for mh, so why not botting aswell. Let me know it might be monday of next week before she is done.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe