Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-12-28, 03:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys..."
Bedouin Soundclash - Back to the Matter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-28, 08:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bedouin Soundclash - Back to the Matter"
Psychosocial - Slipknot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-29, 08:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Psychosocial - Slipknot"
Debussy - Clair de Lune
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-29, 08:28 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Debussy - Clair de Lune"
RJA - Your guardian angel

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-29, 11:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "RJA - Your guardian angel"
Tupac - Hail Mary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-29, 11:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Tupac - Hail Mary"
Biggie - Juicy

(thanatos, you seen the previews for the Biggie movie?. looks pretty damn good.. the guy they got playing him is damn close)

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-29, 01:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Biggie - Juicy (thanatos, you seen..."
Yeah I plan on seeing that when it comes out. I fuckin love Biggie.

Now I'm 13 smokin' blunts, makin' green,
on the drug scene, fuck the football team,
Riskin ruptured spleens by the age of 16,
Hearin' the coach scream, make my lifetime dream,
I mean, I wanna blow up, stack my dough up,
So school I didn't show up, and fuck my flow up,
Mom said that I should grow up, and check myself,
Before I wreck myself, disrespect myself,
Put the drugs on the shelf, naww! I couldn't see it,
Scarface king of New York, I wanna be it,
Rap was secondary, money was neccessary,
Untill I got encarcerated, kinda scarry,
See 74' march 8, set me straight, not able to move behind a great steal gate,
Time to contemplate, damn were did I fail,
All the money I stacked, was all the money for bail,

G.O.A.T. in my opinion

and with that I'm listening to Tupac - Dear Mama lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-29, 01:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I plan on seeing that when it..."
hahaha....

Wu Tang - CREAM

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-29, 05:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "hahaha.... Wu Tang - CREAM"
RHCP - Fortune Faded

I hadn't heard it for a few years, and then it came on in the first club I went to, and I danced to it with CG. You forget how good a song it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-30, 06:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "RHCP - Fortune Faded I hadn't..."
Mariah Carey - One sweet day

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-30, 10:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Mariah Carey - One sweet day"
Dixie Chicks - You Were Mine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-30, 04:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Dixie Chicks - You Were Mine"
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-31, 12:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Vampire Weekend - A-Punk"
Patti Labelle - On My Own
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-31, 01:19 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Patti Labelle - On My Own"
Method Man - Bring the Pain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-05, 05:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Method Man - Bring the Pain"
Cake - Walk on By
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2009-01-06, 03:54 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Cake - Walk on By"
Bedouin Soundclash - Eloween Deowen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-01-06, 04:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bedouin Soundclash - Eloween Deowen"
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Represent

off the new cd!
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-07, 04:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Represent ..."
Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like a Bomb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-01-07, 01:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like a..."
Bone Thugs n Harmony - Days of our Lives
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-07, 04:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bone Thugs n Harmony - Days of our Lives"
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - You better pray

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V