Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: De-Mod Yawgmoth?
Yes 18 69.23%
No 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-07-02, 11:17 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I knew that already You didn't catch..."
Coming from you, I assumed that you were in the dark about the situation. Basically, I wouldn't put it past you to think that Yawgmoth bribed Chruser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-02, 11:19 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Coming from you, I assumed that you..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Coming from you, I assumed that you were in the dark about the situation. Basically, I wouldn't put it past you to think that Yawgmoth bribed Chruser.
So... he shouldn't be a mod, this is were It keeps ending up everytime...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-02, 01:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So... he shouldn't be a mod, this is..."
Your opinion doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-02, 01:51 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "OHNOES I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT!..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
OHNOES I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT! OMGWTFBBQ!!11+1

Also, what the hell is up with the word "asshat"? It is stupid.
It means you have your head up your ass, quite relevant when referring to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-07-02, 03:04 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "It means you have your head up your..."
Ass=storage compartment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-02, 04:35 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ass=storage compartment?"
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Ass=storage compartment?

For shit and occasionally heads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-02, 06:55 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I knew that already You didn't catch..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I knew that already
You didn't catch my sarcasm =/
I should've used the tags
How the hell is he supposed to detect sarcasm from text?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-02, 07:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Your opinion doesn't matter."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Your opinion doesn't matter.
Uhhh....?
It's pretty much the same opinion as most other peoples... You're a douche....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uhhh....? It's pretty much the same..."
No, seriously. Your opinion doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:38 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No, seriously. Your opinion doesn't..."
Slim said: [Goto]
No, seriously. Your opinion doesn't matter.
I've kinda got that down now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-03, 02:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've kinda got that down now..."
Good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-03, 08:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Good."
Sex .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-04, 02:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Sex ."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Sex .
Good Sex....?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-04, 03:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Good Sex....? :weird:"
Why so off topic?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-04, 11:01 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Why so off topic?"
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Why so off topic?
Because everyone agrees that Yawgmoth should be de-moded and he is a royal "asshat," but nobody can do anything about it because Chruser is being a stubborn prick.
That sums it up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Because everyone agrees that Yawgmoth..."
Because everyone agrees that Yawgmoth should be de-moded and he is a royal "asshat," but nobody can do anything about it because Chruser is being a stubborn prick.
That sums it up
Bingo.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-06, 09:56 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Because everyone agrees that Yawgmoth..."
That sums it up
I honestly don't feel that calling Chruser a prick is a good idea. Considering he hasn't demodded Yawgmoth, I'd honestly assume it's not going to happen and that doesn't make him a prick. It's his site, his staff, his rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:30 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I honestly don't feel that calling..."
Yeah I agree who ever pays the bills should make the decisions, that webhosting and vbulletin bill isn't cheap.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-07, 07:52 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I honestly don't feel that calling..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
I honestly don't feel that calling Chruser a prick is a good idea. Considering he hasn't demodded Yawgmoth, I'd honestly assume it's not going to happen and that doesn't make him a prick. It's his site, his staff, his rules.
Yea, but it's still annoying that nothing will happen despite the poll and this whole thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:33 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, but it's still annoying that..."
Yea, but it's still annoying that nothing will happen despite the poll and this whole thread
It's true, His site His rules, like they said... still, a Poll and Thread speaks too.
The peoples are the walls and castle, y'know.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai