Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

They're after me #2 - Ice cream rage
Posted 2004-12-05, 08:23 PM
Previous episode here: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34782

They're after me #2 - Ice cream rage, mantralord vs. buff white lady.
---

As competetive as the chip was making me, I could not help but contemplate on what flavor the ice cream eating contest was going to present me with. Peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla, rocky road...the possibilities further fueled my rage. The room was spinning and the stinging sensation in my neck grew. The contest was about to begin.

A man which looked suspiciously like a very-built version of Adrenachrome walked in with 2 giant bowls of ice cream held in each arm. I could not see the goodness inside, but the bowls were at least 2 1/2 feet in diameter. The man carefully walked, making sure not to trip. Finally the bowl was set in front of me and I could finally see which flavor it was. Cookie dough ice cream.

The buff white lady gave the signal, and the man bellowed out a very loud "GO!" I began eating in a frenzy, scooping away at the sweet delight. Seconds seemed like days as I felt that the level of ice cream in the bowl wasn't getting any smaller. I glanced over at the buff white lady and she wasn't even using a spoon, she had her head submerged in the ice cream, and she had already eaten a good portion of it. "If I want to catch up to her," I thought, "I have to eat like she is." I hesitated at first, but the pain in my neck came back stronger than ever, and I dunked my head in the bowl.

The seconds whizzing away, I ate with all my might. The scoops inside the bowl were steadily disappearing. Ten scoops were left, then nine, then eight. It finally got down to one. I glanced over and the buff white lady was still eating. I chomped on the last bite, and stood up. Apparently, I had won. Or so I thought...

An intense pain came from the back of my throat. In the midst of the competition, I had completely forgotten to monitor my food for computer chips. So this is what they truly wanted...to catch me off guard. The contest was a set-up. I saw a bright flash of red, and suddenly the room went black. I heard a faint "thump" as my last bits of consciousness felt my body hit the ground.

--

I woke up strapped to the floor, a balcony overhead. A voice told me to relax and not to move. The voice sounded familiar, very familiar. Before I could give ample thought on who's voice it was, my question was answered. A man walked up onto the balcony and stared down at me below. It was DFD, with a new, more rugged hobo hat.

Tune in next time for "They're after me #3 - DFD the enemy?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-05, 10:06 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "They're after me #2 - Ice cream rage"
mantralord said:
It was DFD, with a new, more rugged hobo hat.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

Include me next time man...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-12-05, 11:40 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! Include me next..."
I'm not going to read it, but you should include me also.

Some kind of unimportant side character. "I saw DFD run, flailing his penis at traffic as he went, and I noticed `Insolence` in one of the cars. He looked almost jelous of the size of DFD's penis, but decided his was of modest size and began to ignore him."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-06, 09:58 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "They're after me #2 - Ice cream rage"
Never underestimate the power of the homeless. We have nothing to do all day but to plot. Plot evil things. Very evil...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-06, 04:24 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I'm not going to read it, but you..."
DFD's penis should be cut off (circumcision gone too far)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-06, 07:04 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "DFD's penis should be cut off..."
What size knife would you need for that?

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-06, 07:07 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "What size knife would you need for that?"
Edit: 
Paring Knife
is adequate. Personally, since I like super big swords, I'd like to use a Katana, but that may be a bit extreme.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2004-12-06 at 08:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-06, 07:58 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I'm not going to read it, but you..."
`Insolence` said:
I'm not going to read it, but you should include me also.

Some kind of unimportant side character. "I saw DFD run, flailing his penis at traffic as he went, and I noticed `Insolence` in one of the cars. He looked almost jelous of the size of DFD's penis, but decided his was of modest size and began to ignore him."
I swear to God, you're straight up homosexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I swear to God, you're straight up..."
You're straight up funny, gay-bot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:36 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You're straight up funny, gay-bot!"
Did anyone see my joke about DFD having a small penis? Maybe I should have said paring knife...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Did anyone see my joke about DFD having..."
Paring knife would've been funny, but yeah I noticed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-07, 08:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Did anyone see my joke about DFD having..."
However now it's too late and you just killed any chance of editing it in and making it look like your original post to make it funny. Now it's just dumb.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-07, 10:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You're straight up funny, gay-bot!"
I'm not joking. I think you're a faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-07, 03:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm not joking. I think you're a..."
Who said I was joking about you Thanafunny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`