Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Next playlist update=sept 5-9
Posted 2005-08-30, 10:19 AM
I read on bungie today that the next playlist update won't be done until Sept 5-9. I was hoping it'd be done today with the release of the new maps but I suppose they want to give everyone a chance to learn the maps.

However, the sweetest news in the update is that they'll be adding a new unranked training style playlist... TEAM SNIPERS! That is going to be a frustrating, yet fun playlist. I hope they toss in a couple of small maps like midship or foundation just to make it interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-31, 12:25 AM in reply to sue_13's post "Next playlist update=sept 5-9"
ill punch u in the face if they do that ...... midship and foundation is no place for snipers or harris {his mind is gone}
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-08-31, 12:26 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "ill punch u in the face if they do that..."
I don't think anyplace is right for Harris anymore, but seriously, it would definately change up the pace of the playlist a bit and it would be a great place to practice no scopes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-01, 01:30 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I don't think anyplace is right for..."
harris is gone but soon as the 360 comes out we will be getting tommy
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-09-01, 08:17 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "harris is gone but soon as the 360..."
Who is Tommy?

I'm looking forward to that Sniper playlist. Hopefully it will get me better at using that weapon, hence making me an overall better player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-01, 12:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Who is Tommy? I'm looking forward..."
I have progressively gotten worse with the sniper rifle... now i just suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-01, 02:51 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I have progressively gotten worse with..."
tommy is the man. Thats all i have to say about that. Plus the snipers match will make us better and then make us hog them in matchmaking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-01, 04:19 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I have progressively gotten worse with..."
sue_13 said:
I have progressively gotten worse with the sniper rifle... now i just suck.
Are you nuts!?!? You still kick ass with it. I'm the only one that isn't good at all with it. If I do happen to do decent, it was luck... I remember that one BTB game where the other team was like, "Holy shit, that claudio guy is the best fucking sniper ever!"

Modest much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-01, 09:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Are you nuts!?!? You still kick ass..."
yea i remember that, they wanted his cock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-02, 06:32 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i remember that, they wanted his..."
Man, after playing that Asian Bitch, while being graced with the presence of Steve-motherfucking-Harris (!!!!!!), I really can't wait for Team Snipers playlist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-02, 01:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Man, after playing that Asian Bitch,..."
Harris is slowly but surely getting back to his old form. I missed having him cover me. We always end up in the same place because we have the same style and it's nice not being alone in the dark corner anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-04, 09:15 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Harris is slowly but surely getting..."
yeah but you have to watch what he does while you two are in the dark corner together.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-09-05, 03:00 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah but you have to watch what he does..."
what tidus says is very true ... i remember titus and harris doing somthing in the corner of the base at zanzibar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-09-05, 02:51 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "what tidus says is very true ... i..."
Yes, those were the ancient days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-06, 04:27 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yes, those were the ancient days."
how are the new maps and games
i miss it very much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-06, 11:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "how are the new maps and games i miss..."
Multi-Team is insane. Thats all i have to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-07, 06:15 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Multi-Team is insane. Thats all i have..."
Yeah, very crazy, however, not ranked, so it's really fun. Team Snipers is fun as shit too! I can't wait until I get slightly better at sniping, probably won't happen though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-07, 06:44 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, very crazy, however, not ranked,..."
no it will, then we wont have to blame glory for sucking so much with it cause you can take some of the blame haha

Last edited by gruesomeBODY; 2005-09-07 at 10:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-07, 07:32 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "no it will, then we wont have to blame..."
I am utterly bad with it though. I'm gonna need like 500 games in Snipers until I get pretty good with it.. I'm starting to realize that 5X zoom is the best way to go, unless they are really far away. Sue and I discussed last night that we both have the same problem of accidentally clicking the zoom button when firing, which screws up our site and aim.

I guess he figured out how to adapt to that problem though, since he is a genius with the Snipe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-07, 11:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I am utterly bad with it though. I'm..."
Some of my team snipers scores last night were insane. I LOVE that playlist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13