Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-09-29, 03:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're a fucking fag, dude."
-Rep for !K_A! from kyeruu for that one, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-29, 09:31 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "-Rep for !K_A! from kyeruu for that..."
Lenlen! How art thou?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-29, 10:07 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Lenlen! How art thou?"
I art good, thankee. And thou?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-29, 02:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "-Rep for !K_A! from kyeruu for that..."
Lenny said:
-Rep for !K_A! from kyeruu for that one, I think.
Like I care. He's still a fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-29, 09:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I art good, thankee. And thou?"
I'm okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-01, 12:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm okay."
no no see fag suck at life, i actually have one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-01, 02:21 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "no no see fag suck at life, i actually..."
You're a botched abortion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-02, 05:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're a botched abortion."
you are a very straight man, but gay dogs can't learn straight tricks(
such an old joke)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-02, 11:03 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you are a very straight man, but gay..."
That's not even a joke. That's a retarded comment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-02, 11:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's not even a joke. That's a..."
Omg. Is he trying to do that? He has to be putting on a facade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-02, 11:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Omg. Is he trying to do that? He has to..."
IT'S A TARP!!!!!!!!!11one1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-03, 10:33 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "IT'S A TARP!!!!!!!!!11one1"
Blue... grey?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-03, 10:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Blue... grey?"
Green?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-03, 10:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Green?"
I really hate this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-03, 12:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I really hate this thread."
Why. It would be great if we had more than 3 ppl posting like it has been at times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-03, 12:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Why. It would be great if we had more..."
That's why I hate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-03, 12:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's why I hate it."
Because it has potential?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-03, 12:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Because it has potential?"
No. Because it is currently worthless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-03, 12:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No. Because it is currently worthless."
And isn't that the whole point of it anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-03, 01:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And isn't that the whole point of it..."
It's supposed to be big, not worthless.

Then again, it's pretty much just a ton of threads smashed together with some extra shit piled on top. I dunno why we stopped dumping threads here, maybe I'll start doing it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!