Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-10-04, 04:19 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You will NEVER beat my 11 posts in a..."
I've replied to every post in a thread before so sftu n00by.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-04, 05:25 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Excluding the WRT where it is allowed...."
It's not illegal you dumbfuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-04, 05:28 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "It's not illegal you dumbfuck."
Actually, double, triple, etc posting is illegal, and he triple posted.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-10-04, 05:38 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "It's not illegal you dumbfuck."
Its only ok when you reply to different posts, not your own in a row. He replied to his own post and replied to that post.

When I posted 11x, it was all in session to my previous post. SO there for its illegal.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-04, 05:52 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Its only ok when you reply to different..."
Wow, you're officially a fucking havoc causing idiot. Are you proud?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-04, 08:40 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Its only ok when you reply to different..."
Oh noeZ!!!1111!1!1 You are the supreme internet forum badass! You are my hero.

Fucking dolt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:00 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Excluding the WRT where it is allowed...."
Tyrannicide said:
Excluding the WRT where it is allowed. Im talking illegal activity here. Geesh, get with the program.
know what that means, looks like the wanna be nigger needs to be banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:03 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Its only ok when you reply to different..."
Tyrannicide said:
Its only ok when you reply to different posts, not your own in a row. He replied to his own post and replied to that post.

When I posted 11x, it was all in session to my previous post. SO there for its illegal.
God you are a tool. So what if what I did was a bit against the rules, go ahead Zelaron admins, BAN ME. They wouldnt do that, because what I did was so minor compared to the damage you do with just being a complete moron. And you aren't black. YOU AREN'T. And if you were, a real black person would do their race a favor and publicly execute you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:23 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "know what that means, looks like the..."
Just give me a reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:24 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "God you are a tool. So what if what I..."
EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about ww.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-04, 09:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about ww."
Forgot about what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-10-04, 10:00 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Forgot about what?"
I was going to say something about how the admins arent active enough to see this let alone ban you, but I remembered that wetwired IS active. For some reason, at the time, it slipped my mind. heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-04, 11:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I was going to say something about how..."
I want to die in the blaze of glory in war. id prefer to know i will die and know i gave hell to someone as i die. Then again there arent any "real wars" happening just a bunch of haji's shooting at us troops (urban warfare), so id prefer to go grazy and get my hands on some sort of assualt rifle and go crazy and duke it out with cops/swat (hopefully i should get to swat)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-05, 04:52 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "God you are a tool. So what if what I..."
Oh, so im black now eh?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-05, 09:59 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Excluding the WRT where it is allowed...."
I did 8 in a row on my first day. Gotta be a silver, no?

Bluecube told me off.

I didn't know! It wasn't my fault. I couldn't find the edit button, it was just one big red X.

Penny_Bags said:
Lenny said:
Oh my God! There's more than one of me. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

If there were parallel Universes, then why haven't we been invaded by one with superior technology? Leaving robots and such?

That's how we'll die, by the hands of robots!
Maybe because that logic is retarded? Maybe we have the best technology of any other universe... maybe we are all the same... who fucking knows, stop acting like you are the Messiah.
If I were acting as the Messiah, don't you kinda think I'd be preaching slightly? On;y a guess but, you know, it's all in the job description.

Wilma said that she'll end up dying because here brain cells are being killed by my...posts. I've had other people say I am too...what's the word?...______ to be let out alone in society. I have ideas that they don't like. Apparently, I am so _____ that if I became Prime Minister of Britain, everything would crash and burn.

One of me, the world can deal with.
Two, just about.
But a whole fucking load of parallel Lenny's? That's just goddamn madness.

Pen, btw. THOU SHALT BOW DOWN [AND] WORSHIP ME!!! ELSE I [SHALL] SMITE THEE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny