Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Christopher Reeve:1952-2004
Posted 2004-10-10, 11:53 PM
Christopher Reeve:1952-2004, 52 years old
died from cardiac arrest in a new york hospital in westchester. I just saw this in the "Breaking news".
Most known for being superman. He broke his neck from a horse back riding accident. After some recovery he went back into directing and won a screen actors guild award
better article than me:
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylh=X3oDMTB1c2...0YQ--/s/215612

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-10-11 at 12:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-11, 12:05 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "Christopher Reeve:1952-2004"
Holy shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-11, 12:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Holy shit."
That sucks, only 52 years old :-\.

I didn't much care for him at all, but still :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-11, 01:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That sucks, only 52 years old :-\. I..."
Damn I just told a horrible joke about him the other day :-/

(What's the oposite of Cristopher Reeve?)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-11, 01:09 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Damn I just told a horrible joke about..."
Christopher Walkin.

Old stuff. :Weird: -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-11, 01:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Christopher Walkin. Old stuff. ..."
Wow, a great but completely and absolutely inappropriate joke. I'll have to remember that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-11, 01:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Christopher Walkin. Old stuff. ..."
Sovereign said:
Christopher Walkin.

Old stuff. :Weird: -_-

Christopher Breathin, but its Walken**.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-11, 02:31 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wow, a great but completely and..."
Yeah seriously theres no reason to bring up those jokes... =/

RIP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-11, 10:49 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Yeah seriously theres no reason to..."
Eh, it was in context to sympathy, so not really bad timing. Sucks though. He was actually brought up by Kerry in the debate last Friday..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-11, 10:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Eh, it was in context to sympathy, so..."
Titusfied said:
He was actually brought up by Kerry in the debate last Friday..
I remember thinking that exact same thought when I read this post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-11, 10:52 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "Christopher Reeve:1952-2004"
That is tragic. RIP.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-11, 06:57 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "That is tragic. RIP."
Believe it or not, he was an idol of mine.

I actually did a huge book report about him.

RIP Chris...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-13, 01:04 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Believe it or not, he was an idol of..."
slaynish said:
Believe it or not, he was an idol of mine.

I actually did a huge book report about him.

RIP Chris...
If at any point it was possible for you to become more pethetic, you just achieved it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-10-13, 11:00 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "If at any point it was possible for you..."
Elaborate .

Btw, welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-13, 11:02 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "If at any point it was possible for you..."
Gsus said:
If at any point it was possible for you to become more pethetic, you just achieved it.
Man. Lately WW has been posting again, LiveWire has been posting again, Senesia came back and Gsus came back. What's up with this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-13, 11:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Elaborate . Btw, welcome..."
What happen to =)nK(=???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-14, 02:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Man. Lately WW has been posting again,..."
Yeah, this recent insurgence is awesome. I actually just noticed Senesia and Gsus's post about 5 minutes ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-14, 06:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, this recent insurgence is..."
[I]Cardiac arrest

So did my cat when he realized I wore a superman shirt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-10-16, 10:21 AM in reply to Gsus's post starting "If at any point it was possible for you..."
Gsus said:
Haha , lol.

Its true what gsus says slay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-16, 04:35 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "Christopher Reeve:1952-2004"
Goddamn, that sucks...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah