Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Owned!
Posted 2004-10-23, 05:54 PM
j00 g0t OwN3d!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OWNED.jpg (70.8 KB, 28 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-23, 06:05 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "Owned!"
blckshdwdragon said:
j00 g0t OwN3d!
wow.. horrible.. did that happen to u? lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-23, 07:17 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "wow.. horrible.. did that happen to u?..."
I heard that this game could piss u off... but i never thought it did it that well lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-23, 07:49 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "Owned!"
Damnit blck. I told you never to show that picture to the public.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-23, 08:09 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "I heard that this game could piss u..."
My friend's broken his disks, many of them actually. He just gets new ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-23, 08:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My friend's broken his disks, many of..."
I just dont understand why this game does this to people, myself included. I think i am pretty much done with it, but for so long it was like a flame burning inside of me to always play it. Why does it have that power? I can't even bring myself to break the disc right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-23, 08:24 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I just dont understand why this game..."
It's because it's fun. It's just too fun. You people just need more self control.

If/When I quit, I will still keep my disks, and use battle.net as a chat service. Its a hell of a lot better then aim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-23, 10:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's because it's fun. It's just too..."
It's faggotry to the Nth power!

As big as AIM, and twice as stupid!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-23, 11:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's faggotry to the Nth power! As..."
and a waste of too much of my life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-23, 11:42 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "and a waste of too much of my life"
I was referring to using D2 as a chat service.

99% of the people on there you don't wanna talk to anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-24, 01:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was referring to using D2 as a chat..."
omg! u cant hate d2 that much blck, i just go out with friends, it helps in gettin me of d2. i havent played d2 for more than 2 hours a week in...... like 3 weeks. it helps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel