Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I was playing it and I love it...."
never played WOW, is it anything like Icewind Dale 2? cause that i played. and its really not that great hah
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-02, 03:21 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "never played WOW, is it anything like..."
WoW Is pretty cool.. though somewhat repetitive.

Yay for addderallllllllllllllllllllll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-02, 08:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "WoW Is pretty cool.. though somewhat..."
I can already tell that I'd play it way too much and destroy my social life. So I'm going to play it nonstop until it runs out on the 11th. Funny thing is, that is my bday and my brother has hinted at getting it for me. Yay...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-02, 11:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I can already tell that I'd play it way..."
All I can say, either don't start playing it, or take it in moderation. If you're not playing for hours a day, the game is fine, but if you've never played before that's almost guaranteed to be what you will do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-02, 05:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "All I can say, either don't start..."
8x 2mg Xanax
3x 2mg Klonopin
30mgs morphine
1 Bowl of marijuana.

Probation meeting tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-02, 05:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "8x 2mg Xanax 3x 2mg Klonopin 30mgs..."
Do you just enjoy showing us how fucked up your life is and how you don't make it any better by taking drugs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-02, 09:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do you just enjoy showing us how fucked..."
LOL omg poor Spector. He's catalogging this all for when he ODs. Its his "cry for help?"

W/e. My cat is Blown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-03, 08:48 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LOL omg poor Spector. He's catalogging..."
I did not overdose, I am perfectly fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-04, 11:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I did not overdose, I am perfectly fine."
Maybe not this time but it's gonna fucking happen.

I had a close friend of mine OD while I was in highschool. Go ahead, Spector, keep taking massive amounts of pills. Because ODing only happens to other people!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-04, 01:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Maybe not this time but it's gonna..."
my friend ODed too. I actually drank myself into a coma 2 years ago, it does happen.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-04, 01:32 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "my friend ODed too. I actually drank..."
I didn't say it doesn't happen, I too knew several people who OD'd just being stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-04, 01:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I didn't say it doesn't happen, I too..."
Then why not take preventative measures to stop that from happening? Like, say.... oh..... not taking so many drugs at one time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-04, 01:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Then why not take preventative measures..."
i think thats a good idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-04, 01:51 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i think thats a good idea"
Of course you do. Reasonable people would.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-04, 02:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Of course you do. Reasonable people..."
You might as well take a couple of speedballs and then drink a few cocktails.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-04, 07:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "my friend ODed too. I actually drank..."
talentedhamster said:
my friend ODed too. I actually drank myself into a coma 2 years ago, it does happen.
Wow. And you're talking about wanting drugs. I hope for your sake you stick to gymnastics and away from the sauce.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-04, 08:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wow. And you're talking about wanting..."
Willkillforfood said:
Wow. And you're talking about wanting drugs. I hope for your sake you stick to gymnastics and away from the sauce.
Because if some idiot drinks himself to death nobody else should drink, even if they are responsible about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-05, 01:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Because if some idiot drinks himself to..."
I'm addicted to not being sober.

No pills:

Day one.

I'm high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-06, 08:08 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm addicted to not being sober. No..."
Being sober has it's perks. You're more aware of what's happening around you, like I've noticed my senses have increased. I think.

Been sober for three days now. I'm really trying to make it work this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-06, 09:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Being sober has it's perks. You're more..."
Being sober is fun! Being high is fun too! A mixture and balance of both is my preference, but either way is awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven