Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-22, 07:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How so?"
You can do the same thing with Dramamine. However, I've heard bad things about it. Firstly, it can have some pretty serious longterm effects. Secondly, it's really easy to have a bad trip on Dramamine. Thirdly, Dramamine makes you very tired, so you generally have to take some sort of upper with it as well.

I mean, it's really not worth it. Just get some shrooms or LSD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-22, 10:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How so?"
When I did it, I took 300 mg. It felt like I was smashed, I was seeing weird shit, and overall it was like I had a large weight hanging on my neck. The sleep gave me terrible dreams, and I was exhausted the next day.

Either way, it may have just been a bad trip. It just seems like the cons outweigh the pros.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-23, 01:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When I did it, I took 300 mg. It felt..."
Ah that sucks...

1x 30mg Adderall XR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-23, 01:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ah that sucks... 1x 30mg Adderall XR"
Two syringes of heroin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-23, 01:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Two syringes of heroin"
I've snorted heroin serveral times but I'll never shoot anything up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-23, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Two syringes of heroin"
Ha. You fucking junkie.

Speaking of, the lady at the computer terminal next to me seems to be tweaking pretty hard atm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-23, 02:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha. You fucking junkie. Speaking of,..."
make that 5 syringes of heroin

i couldnt feel the first 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-23, 05:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "make that 5 syringes of heroin i..."
Thanatos said:
make that 5 syringes of heroin

i couldnt feel the first 2
hahalol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-23, 05:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "hahalol"
Kaneda - How much does it cost you per hour to go online?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "hahalol"
nothing!!!! I'm absolutly sober.

fuck this.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-24, 07:30 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "nothing!!!! I'm absolutly sober. ..."
That's not a bad thing?

I'm high on life, not drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's not a bad thing? I'm high on..."
yea life's gettin old. I'm in friggin high school!!! I got my dream job(well 1 out of 2) which pays AWESOMELY (15 an hour +60 per private lesson) so i may as well have fun while i still can
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:09 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea life's gettin old. I'm in friggin..."
Does that job come with random drug testing? You are right though, you should live it up while you still can. Although, don't let it totally encompass your life. I have friends that have been out of highschool for years and they are going nowhere. They're still stuck in that highschool mentality of smoking weed everyday and partying every weekend. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the occasional party, but everyday? Come on now. Grow up.

Not saying this is going to happen to you, but just be careful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Does that job come with random drug..."
Yea, alot of people i know are dropouts and work at carvel or ralphs, and thats probaby as far as they are going to get. No way will I let that happen to me, its pathetic. I just wanna have some fun.

And no random drugs tests =] I know this because MY old coach there used to come in every day drunk, hungover, or high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:18 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Yea, alot of people i know are dropouts..."
Coaching little kids high. What a concept. lawl.

Well at least you are aware of the where this life style can lead you. A lot of people aren't.

BTW, I'd totally smoke a doob with you if you lived anywhere near me.haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Coaching little kids high. What a..."
haha thanks? yea that coach got fired, but she was the reason i started coaching. because she was so incapable of spotting and teaching us, we taught ourselves, and be being the biggest (i used to be really fat) i spot everyone else for everything. THANKS DRUNK LAURA!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-24, 11:11 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha thanks? yea that coach got..."
FATTIE! lol just kidding.. Yeah don't go getting addicted to drugs, its not a krutch you want to live your life with. ( Trust me, I know from experience )

That being said, Yay for my favorite prescription drug!

3x 2mg Xanax consumed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-24, 12:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "FATTIE! lol just kidding.. Yeah don't..."
Ok change of plans, 5x double bar xanax's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-24, 10:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ok change of plans, 5x double bar..."
Hm.. apparently I ate 7. Thats what my GF told me I told her... and I can no longer find the other 5

No wonder I slept all through :Edit: (not w0rd, w0rk) w0rK.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-04-24 at 10:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-24, 10:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hm.. apparently I ate 7. Thats what my..."
Time for 40mgs Oxycontin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-