Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Eternal Essence
Posted 2006-10-19, 06:22 PM
Hello everyone welcome to my new thread. if you dont know already eternal essence is the game i am producing.

okay below is a preview of the story.
Varrus and Aurus have been working together for years as mercenarys. they plan to retire from the merc business soon and have been saving money to purchase a bar in their home town. when the story
starts they are assinged on a mission to investigate a severe in a supplies link from a small town to the west.
when they get there the entire village had been sucked into a vortex. they decide to investigate further and so enter the vortex. inside they find the village all distorted and are attack by a few shades. for an unkown
reason the realm inside the vortex implodes and the contents are dispersed back into the world. Varrus awakes to find himself on his own lost in some woods. now he journeys to find home

note, this is the very begginning of the game. i should think this is only about 5% of the game's entire story at the moment, and since i am contstantly working on thickening the story and the characters too. anyway, this is the chapter one of the story and i am currently in the process of mapping out the areas for this bit of the game, as well as designing the cutscenes. the first playable demo will be of this proportion of the game.
________
KDX400A

Last edited by smiffsta; 2011-01-21 at 06:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
smiffsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensmiffsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

smiffsta

Posted 2006-10-19, 06:25 PM in reply to smiffsta's post "Eternal Essence"
also if someone could give me some decent settings for the 'TINT' to create a sunset that would be apprectaited, as mine looks quite funny lol.
________
Deauville

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
smiffsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensmiffsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

smiffsta

Posted 2006-10-20, 09:41 AM in reply to smiffsta's post starting "also if someone could give me some..."
Haven't a clue about tint, but as for the "spoiler" bit, use the Spoiler tags.

SPOILER!!

It's just [spoiler=colour][/spolier]

Well... it would be if I could spell "spoiler".

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-10-20 at 09:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-20, 07:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Haven't a clue about tint, but as for..."
It's also "color" for any non englishness foggers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-21, 04:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's also "color" for any non..."
Like this?

So for screenshots and visuals would i do the same thing, just with the picture code stuff in the middle? or am i talking gibberish?
________
buy silversurfer vaporizer

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

smiffsta

Posted 2006-10-21, 05:08 PM in reply to smiffsta's post starting "Like this? So for screenshots and..."
Yes, like that.

If you want to block out the pictures, too, then your best bet would be uploading them to Photobucket and just putting the URL for them into your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-22, 11:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yes, like that. If you want to..."
okay wicked cheers i proberly do that then. if anyone reads the story please tell me ur opinion, and wether this sounds like a game you would download and try.
________
how to love

Last edited by smiffsta; 2011-01-21 at 06:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

smiffsta