Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

My new car, maybe in a few months
Posted 2007-09-20, 11:48 PM
So I've always wanted a Camaro RS, 3rd generation. For some reason its the car that I've loved the styling on, and I've come to realize the prices isn't all that expensive for me now. I've been checking online, and can find something that runs for about 2.5k to 6k, for something that hasn't already been completely restored and is way out of my price range. I've also realized a lot of people I talk with don't like the look of this car, idk I guess its all in what you want. Maybe pictures once I actually find one that I'll buy. Also this section needed some posts not by D3v, though I'm sure he'll comment on this.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-09-21, 06:56 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post "My new car, maybe in a few months"
Awesome choice man, another somewhat easy car to workon and almost a money saver when it comes to modding it up. You can drop a 350ci Big ass chevy motor in here no problem it'll bolt right up to your transmission and you'll have all of the power you'd probably ever need.

My cousin had two of these cars at one point and took parts off of another to restore the 1st one. He ended up doing a full motor swap (bored+ out) and a few minor upgrades repainted, etc. He ended up totaling this car.. was very nice when it was done. If you need any help or advice on it all just give me a shout, if you do it right they will turn out really great.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-21, 10:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Awesome choice man, another somewhat..."
The new Camaro looks kickass.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-21, 01:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The new Camaro looks kickass. ..."
Yes it does, it looks alot like the new Challenger.. they're going to be in direct competition with each other, since the Viper is going to go above-and-beyond anything that is out there currently.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-21, 01:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes it does, it looks alot like the new..."

The new Camaro, Challenger, and Mustang all pretty much look alike, going to be an awesome year for muscle cars I freakin tell you what. Just need to win the lottery now

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V