Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

What is the most random thing you've seen today?
Posted 2006-10-27, 07:49 PM
What the title says.

I saw a cheerleader come out of hot topic today and it hurt my brain.

I see random stuff every day, I think it would be fun to start sharing these random things with everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-27, 08:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "What is the most random thing you've..."
A watched a man fall out of a tree head first
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-27, 08:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "A watched a man fall out of a tree head..."
Hahaha, I bet that was hilarious to see in person. Did he get hurt badly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-27, 11:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hahaha, I bet that was hilarious to see..."
Saw drunk kids playing 4-square at a school at 11:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-28, 12:12 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Saw drunk kids playing 4-square at a..."
Our high speed printer where I work randomly picked today to strip everything off the gear that controls the paper output collater.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-28, 06:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Our high speed printer where I work..."
I opened my photography folder, where i keep all my finnished and still need work photos, and someone put in a random picture of grilled chese, and then drew a little man, and it said "Obey the cheese, because cheeseman pwns your mom".

true story.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "What is the most random thing you've..."
I was waiting at a stoplight to cross the street. Well, this dude across the way starts walking towards me.. while there is a car coming straight at him. He only looked one way, not both. The car starts slowing down and breaking as the guy turns around and sees a car about 5 feet from him. He jumped up, screamed, and fell down. I tried not to laugh... but it was fucking hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was waiting at a stoplight to cross..."
I witnessed my drunk and stoned roommate trying to get ready for class this morning. He woke up on our floor, jumped up, screamed he was late for class, threw on deoterient (which he basically spread across his entire body) and basically ran to his car naked. He sped off and within 20 minutes arrives home again to kick the crap out of me for not stopping him because he doesnt have class on Fridays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:50 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I witnessed my drunk and stoned..."
gruesomeBODY said:
I witnessed my drunk and stoned roommate trying to get ready for class this morning. He woke up on our floor, jumped up, screamed he was late for class, threw on deoterient (which he basically spread across his entire body) and basically ran to his car naked. He sped off and within 20 minutes arrives home again to kick the crap out of me for not stopping him because he doesnt have class on Fridays.
HAHA! Thats fucking classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:52 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I witnessed my drunk and stoned..."
I was out on my dorm's stoop smoking a cigarette and this 60-year-old guy is walking by. We say what's up, and then he stops, and says 'Do you guys ever stop?' After that, we had no clue what he was talking about, but he talked about stopping for something. Then, we asked if he took any classes. He said no, that he only took pictures, offered to take pictures of us, and said he was only there to take a picture of this detailed eye in the art center, to show people what it's like to be 60 years old. I thought he was on acid or something. What the fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:58 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I was out on my dorm's stoop smoking a..."
He probably was on some form of drugs. Sounds like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 12:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He probably was on some form of drugs. ..."
Guy riding his hugeass mountain bike down our narrow dorm hallway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-05, 12:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He probably was on some form of drugs. ..."
Idk, probably walking into the bathroom to see somebody had made a house out of the magazines and left it in one of the stalls, should've taken a picture of it, Lmao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-05, 02:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "What is the most random thing you've..."
Eh. Today is my day off so I doubt i'll be seeing anything weird, but when I woke up my hand hurt like a bitch so I took a look at it and for some reason it looked broken to me. (This was probably no more then 20 seconds after opening my eyes). Took me a second to come to my senses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-10-05, 05:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "What is the most random thing you've..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I saw a cheerleader come out of hot topic today and it hurt my brain.
One reason I haven't really went to one for about 4-5 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-06, 03:43 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "One reason I haven't really went to one..."
i saw a girl swallow an entire 24ounce coke bottle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-06, 03:54 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i saw a girl swallow an entire 24ounce..."
Screenshot or it didn't happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-06, 04:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i saw a girl swallow an entire 24ounce..."
gruesomeBODY said:
i saw a girl swallow an entire 24ounce coke bottle.
BS. Not even possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "BS. Not even possible."
Saturday night was homecoming at the college. I was just getting back from drinking some captain and coke at my buddy's house (it's around 11), and I walk up to my dorm complex. There are about 30 people outside of the football dorm (the one adjacent to mine), and I see this drunk kid run up and just biff it onto the ground, faceplant and all. Here's the kicker. He thought someone had tripped him, so he jumped up swinging (his face covered in blood), and some jock just punched him out.

I also saw someone drink 'grape soda' and then proceed to throw up for about a half hour. Turned out to be someone's container for the dip they had just thrown in. Yuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-08, 08:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Saturday night was homecoming at the..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I also saw someone drink 'grape soda' and then proceed to throw up for about a half hour. Turned out to be someone's container for the dip they had just thrown in. Yuck.
Alright now that's just disgusting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!