Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Name Input Starter Kit + My Translations
Posted 2008-02-05, 08:45 AM
In about 1 hour I will release a download for a RPG Maker VX starter with the English Language and extra characters, plus the translated items and a few other things. Come back in one hour I promise to put it up, I am translating right now.

-----

EDIT: Here is a starter for the Japanese Trial version of the Game, get the loader and load it up.
http://server1.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-am...anslations.zip

Benefits
*Characters Names Translated
*Classes Translated
*Items Translated
*Weapons Translated
*Armor Translated
*Enemies Translated
*Termonology Section already filled out
*Hero Name Input
**English
**Special Character Section
*Have fun, I will be translating the rest of it and be done with that in a day or two.

-----
EDIT:
It has been two hours since I posted this, and I am now about 60% done translating the game starter parts and am going to add something extra in my next release. I did all of the RGSS writing, and have completed half of the Skills and their comments.

Here is version 3, which I have added a lot to!
http://server3.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-am...al though).zip

Even More
*1 character added to the letters area (_)
*Almost completly translated Skills and all other untranslated areas!
*translated part of RGSS!

--
Here is v4 I just wanted to release it because I wanted to end the translations off with a v5.
This one includes
*Some Description translations

http://server1.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com/Name Input v4.zip

BY THE WAY, MY v3 STARTER KIT WAS BETTER THAN MY v4. I TOOK A LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO HAD TRANSLATED IT BEFORE ME AND THOUGHT WELL IF IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO WRITE "Sword" "Spear" AND SOME OTHER THINGS IN THE ELEMENT AREA. BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE ENGLISH VERSION, I AM BACK TO MAKING IT SAY WHAT I HAD IN v3, BECAUSE ENTERBRAIN AGREED WITH ME ON MY ORIGINAL TRANSLATIONS!

[CANCELED]v5 will include
*RGSS will be completly translated
*Finish translating all of the other untranslated things
*Include Foreign Characters Like this Á for character name input

'Ultra English VX Starter KIT' for RPG Maker VX v1.02!

------
Key
==
`= May not be in v0.3b or v0.4-0.5b
^=Released in v0.5b
!= Released in v0.7 ALPHA
RD - Release Date
TBA - To be Announced Release Date
-----

v0.3b <[-- :P --]>
*English Version of the Game
*Includes Foreign Characters`
*Special Characters (I have a special installer you will need to download)
*Tons of Extra Premade stuff
**Swords
**Items
**Shields
**Classes`
**Characters`
**Skills`
**Enemies`
**Animations`

---- I forgot all about this ----

I will be working on the English Starter Kit some time next week and will probably finish sometime within the next two months.

UPDATE DATE: 6/21/08

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-06-21 at 05:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-05, 05:48 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Name Input Starter Kit + My Translations"
Once again this proves I need to get you out of the house very soon. I know you’re proud of yourself, but there’s already a trial translation…. Perhaps Friday we dine at New China, yes?
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama

Posted 2008-02-05, 06:26 PM in reply to Michael_sama's post starting "Once again this proves I need to get..."
Michael_sama said:
Once again this proves I need to get you out of the house very soon. I know you’re proud of yourself, but there’s already a trial translation…. Perhaps Friday we dine at New China, yes?
I am re-translating the RPGVXJPN.dll file right now and it will automatically have the Names preinstalled for some things, and not others, because it is impossible. I will be done in no time, and I will test it out then see if you people want to see it. I've screwed around with it and it is impossible to add the names, as much as I wanted to, there is no way to do it, the program was made a certain way, not allowing me to.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-02-05 at 07:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-18, 07:48 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I am re-translating the RPGVXJPN.dll..."
I finally, after a long struggle, decided to bring out v5 of my starter set only for users of the Full Game. It is also only for people like Coriander & I who have the v1.01 update.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy