Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Sonic in Smash Bros. Brawl!
Posted 2007-10-16, 12:00 AM
http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826142p1.html

Sweet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:02 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Sonic in Smash Bros. Brawl!"
Nice as hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice as hell."
Dunno what the hell he's gonna do. All I remember him doing is running, jumping, and spinning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dunno what the hell he's gonna do. All..."
He grinds on rails. Maybe he'll just punch the shit out of you, K_A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-16, 07:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dunno what the hell he's gonna do. All..."
There's a short video on that page of him fighting. So this new Smash Brothers is going to be on Wii? Lame.

N64 version is God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 08:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's a short video on that page of..."
I don't feel like disappointing myself again with the Wii so I'll be steering clear. My plan: Xbox 360, new computer, PS3. I won't be getting a Wii.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's a short video on that page of..."
Gamecubes version was better than 64.
I have no doubt this one will be even better than the Gamecubes.
I would love to get a Wii but I feel I would only buy 5 games just like with the Gamcube.
Nintendo just doesn't put out enough adult oriented games to satisfy me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Gamecubes version was better than 64...."
SNES>NES>N64>Gamecube

For the most part, Nintendo has been degenerating over the years. I suspect the Wii will just follow that pattern, so I'm not going to waste my time with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 05:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's a short video on that page of..."
Thanatos said:
So this new Smash Brothers is going to be on Wii? Lame.
Uh. What other console would it be on? It's a Nintendo game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2007-10-16, 06:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "SNES>NES>N64>Gamecube For the most..."
!King_Amazon! said:
SNES>NES>N64>Gamecube

For the most part, Nintendo has been degenerating over the years. I suspect the Wii will just follow that pattern, so I'm not going to waste my time with it.
I miss my SNES, probably the best console I ever owned, with the possible exception of the NES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-16, 06:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I miss my SNES, probably the best..."
I have both(both the systems and also a combo system for convenience.)

I really wish Nintendo had made the Gamecube and N64 as well as the SNES. N64 is tolerable. I have one, and a few games that I really like for it, but most of the games were horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 07:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have both(both the systems and also a..."
The only thing that ever tempted me towards the other Nintendo consoles were the Zelda franchise, but I never considered it worth dropping a few hundred dollars for a single game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-16, 11:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The only thing that ever tempted me..."
I love my SNES. Zelda, Super Mario, Donkey Country, and other games. It's awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven