Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I was fucking owned
Posted 2008-03-19, 09:38 PM
Dear fellow Zelaron members:

I, suck at life. I lost my virginity to a cow with no back legs. I masturbate to smiley faces that turn me on like and ...o0o it just turns me on so much.

I know all of you hate me, and you have a very good reason to, but please.. make fun of me as much as you can!!

My password was Pokemon

POKEMON - AHAHAHAHAHA WHO THE FUCK HAS THEIR PASSWORD AS "POKEMON"

I fucking fail at life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-19, 10:24 PM in reply to Coriander's post "I was fucking owned"
i love you <3
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-19, 10:50 PM in reply to Coriander's post "I was fucking owned"
Who did this? Who is Bob? Spector?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-19, 10:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Who did this? Who is Bob? Spector?"
Yes it would be spector who so elegantly decided to steal my account information etc etc.

------------------

Last edited by Coriander; 2008-03-20 at 12:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-19, 11:20 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Yes it would be spector who so..."
Sucks. Might want to change your avatar / signature
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-19, 11:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sucks. Might want to change your..."
GLG is making me new ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-19, 11:40 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "GLG is making me new ones."
Ouch. That's rough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:29 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Ouch. That's rough."
That is pretty fucked up.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:46 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "That is pretty fucked up."
Well Well Well.. Spector..when you are going to plan on "Owning" someone, i suggest you do a better job of it. Because of these reasons.

A) I got my account back

B) I hope you get banned, because i do believe that this was probable cause for a ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-20, 01:26 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Well Well Well.. Spector..when you are..."
This is what I wrote in the chatbox

NRGoodlookinguy said:
I'm just gonna put this out there. I don't know why it didn't come to mind until now. We have a max of 5 tries to log into Zelaron. Is this a cookie based or IP based system. If IP based, you would think it would have taken -Spector- several tries to get the password without hacking. Does this indicate Dynamic IP, or Static IP, but the system is based purely on cookies, so they could easily be erased and the IP wouldn't matter? WW, when you see this, answer it.
That is a wonderful question. To figure out a password without hacking you would need to do what I stated above, but did he guess it with luck? By the way -Spector-, was there any real reason in doing so? All this proves it that you have no life and are bored as hell. Get a life, that way the rest of us don't have to deal with this type of stupidity on the forums.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-20, 07:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This is what I wrote in the chatbox ..."
It's IP based. To be honest, though, "Pokemon" is pretty high on the list of probable passwords for someone who seems to be a bit fanatical about mass-market anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-03-20, 07:29 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's IP based. To be honest, though,..."
Seems like it was hardly owning...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-20, 08:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Seems like it was hardly owning..."
That's pretty funny, and if I were to do it i'd be perma-banned right now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 08:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's pretty funny, and if I were to..."
I agree, and I hope -Spector- is too.

Good stuff though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:02 AM in reply to Coriander's post "I was fucking owned"
You lost your virginity to a cow with no back legs? That sucks, bro. I'd rather be a virgin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You lost your virginity to a cow with..."
I think it's time to start going around and guessing everyone's password, hell maybe even using a brute force guesser, send key-loggers to e-mails and see if I can't get a bite, Hell, if there isn't any consequences for other members then surely I can get account information too!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think it's time to start going around..."
Spector was temp banned...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Spector was temp banned..."
Just kidding. No but seriously, I don't see how guessing somebody's password is a bannable offense.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think it's time to start going around..."
Knock yourself out, kiddo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-20, 10:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just kidding. No but seriously, I don't..."
..How is logging onto someone elses account and making a false thread and then changing the password so i could not log back onto my account NOT a bannable offense..

Last edited by Coriander; 2008-03-20 at 11:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander