Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2008-11-15, 10:50 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Kent b!!!!"
Stfu!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-15, 10:54 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Stfu!!!!"
WTF??!?!?!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-15, 11:00 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "WTF??!?!?!?!?"
Gtfo!q!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-15, 11:01 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Gtfo!q!!!!!!"
noooooooooooooooooooooo *pwnrt*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-20, 01:02 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "noooooooooooooooooooooo *pwnrt*"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-20, 01:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008..."
What were they meaning to write instead of dick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-20, 01:21 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "What were they meaning to write instead..."
Deck, I'm assuming
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-24, 12:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Deck, I'm assuming"
epic failz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-12-24, 07:44 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "epic failz"
Hypocrite
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-15, 11:40 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hypocrite"
What the hell? No body has posted here since xmas eve? SHAME!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-15, 11:52 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "What the hell? No body has posted here..."
Good night all!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-16, 06:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Good night all!"
Oooo, I forgot about this thread. I will henceforth start posting in it again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-17, 10:08 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Oooo, I forgot about this thread. I..."
The Guinea Pig Olympics!

High stakes are at place, because if you lose you get turned into coy...

Last edited by Wallow; 2009-01-17 at 07:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-17, 07:14 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The Guinea Pig Olympics! ..."
Those are guinea pigs, but sure why not.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-18, 10:46 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Those are guinea pigs, but sure why not."
I just got a new phone! My old phone cost $100 back when I got it -years ago. It was the coolest phone ever to me. No camera, no video, no anything of your own! Yay, that sounds great. Now three years later I finally get a new phone, and it's a nice LG VX10000. The Voyager in other terms. I've been quite satisfied since I obtained this new phone. Oh, and the phone was only

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-01-18 at 10:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-01-18, 07:55 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I just got a new phone! My old phone..."
I just got a new Cello from Germany! I haven't played cello for less than a year, and because we gave up the leased cello I was using from school, I found myself without one of the instruments I play.

It's an older cello, but it has great sound. I got a good price too (Esp. since my parents make me pay for everything )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-19, 02:25 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I just got a new Cello from Germany! I..."
Pamcakes!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-26, 09:49 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Pamcakes!"
I love netflix on xbox

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-27, 09:36 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I love netflix on xbox"
Bleh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-27, 01:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008..."
-spector- said: [Goto]

lol lol lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
arranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzarranz enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

arranz