Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Rollback Method.
Posted 2004-10-11, 10:38 PM
this has to have been posted here, but i was reading in another thread about it so i decided to linl you guys to one. This is NOT patched, but you have to do it right.

http://www.blizzhackers.com/viewtopi...208951&start=0

Make sure you avoid the "saves every 5 minutes". Its a pain in the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-12, 06:23 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Rollback Method."
Mydogisyourdog said:
you guys
Mydogisyourdog said:
you have to do it right
Mydogisyourdog said:
Its a pain in the ass
hmmm... i always kenw....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-12, 09:38 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "hmmm... i always kenw.... :rolleyes:"
Id like to say this method works and rolled myself a 5/1/3 CTA to a 6/6/1 CTA!!! on 2nd go! on hc!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-10-12, 10:23 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Id like to say this method works and..."
can sum1 explain to me wut 2 do after spamming teh golamz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-12, 04:54 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "can sum1 explain to me wut 2 do after..."
well check the timer. If you are approaching the 5 minute mark, do not do it. Wait til after the 5 minute mark or an interval of it. After you do that, make the Runeword. if you like it, save and exit. If you dont, have another char spam tp's as fast as they can outside of town (a5 of course). The game should drop.

Make sure there are no golems on the lower stairs. Dunno why, but dont do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-12, 04:56 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "well check the timer. If you are..."
hey can someone roll some stuff for me? too lazy to do it.

I'll give a 32020 for each good rolls or if you messed up, just give it back to me, won't charge anything.

Of course i'll give the stuff to roll.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-10-12 at 04:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-10-12, 07:21 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "hey can someone roll some stuff for me?..."
Mang i tried again 5times and it didnt work, i guess sometimes it works sometimes it dont. It was just a stroke of luck that i got it to work once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-10-13, 10:48 AM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Mang i tried again 5times and it didnt..."
ok so...you spam the golems all through the upper part of town in A5, then have someone else go out of town and make then runeword, after the 5min mark if u are close, if you dont like wut u got from the runeword make, spam tp's youll get dropped from the game...then reenter another new game or same game? then make again? did i understand correctly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-13, 11:15 AM in reply to FF-Take Me Out's post starting "ok so...you spam the golems all through..."
I have yet to try it, but many of my friends are coming up with godly rolls for rws which indicates it works... ima roll myself a p hoto like this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-13, 11:34 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "I have yet to try it, but many of my..."
And i'd be willin g to help, iuf you weren't afk you whore!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-13, 11:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And i'd be willin g to help, iuf you..."
I cant wait to try this thing out. ty to whoever discovered this

Last edited by GEEkZ; 2004-10-13 at 12:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-13, 05:22 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "I cant wait to try this thing out. ty..."
me and my friend just tried it...we totally golem'd the hell outta the spot nessecary, and he went out of town and rolled a gc and it was shit so he spamm'd tp's and we did get kicked out of game, but the roll back didn't work...is it just bad luck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-13, 06:28 PM in reply to FF-Take Me Out's post starting "me and my friend just tried it...we..."
You probably got the saves after 5 mins thing, we tried on my friends sanc roll, got a 70 after 6 tries lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-13, 06:55 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "You probably got the saves after 5 mins..."
So anyone wanna roll for me?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-10-14, 06:56 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "So anyone wanna roll for me?"
Success, me and sov just rolled a 40 res hoto after 4 tries !
We made it work everytime and if u ppl ask nice and supply runes/socketable we can do our best to get high % for all !
If u pay me for the time lost, i can roll for u ExT...

Last edited by GEEkZ; 2004-10-14 at 08:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-14, 08:23 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Success, me and sov just rolled a 40..."
is teh game gone after u got droppedz (so u r have to spam golems ALL over again in new gaem?) that wud taek a lot of time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-14, 08:29 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "is teh game gone after u got droppedz..."
Doing one roll takes average 5 mins (me and sov both have necros) so we get all this done under 5 mins then we wait til 5 min mark to make rw... I make, if its to my liking:save and exit, if not i tell him to spam tps(HAS TO BE HOTKEYED) the game drops, and disappears yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-14, 08:34 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Doing one roll takes average 5 mins (me..."
so u must CAST tps, not klikc scroll of tp or tome? liek on ur right klikc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-14, 09:10 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "so u must CAST tps, not klikc scroll of..."
Yes, but this is all stated in teh lInKzOr aT T3H t0P 0f t3H p4g3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-14, 02:36 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Yes, but this is all stated in teh..."
umm i still kinda confused, 1 stays in town while the other goes out of town and roll's if he dont like the he spams tp's OR u both go out of town and CharA rolls a charms if he dont like he tells CharB to spam tp's? and it saves every 5 min right? so does this mean you can wait till ilke 11min and then start rolling as long as you get dropped b4 15min?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FF-Take Me Out