Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Schools
Posted 2008-12-08, 03:27 PM
So, I'm applying to seven different schools. UCLA, University of Calgary, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Illinois-Chicago, Northern Illinois University, Bradley University, and California Southern University in Long Beach.

I'm super duper nervous and have no clue if I'll get into any of them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Schools"
so you're wanting to go out of state? You know tuition is going to be outrageous if you don't get a full ride, don't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-08, 11:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "so you're wanting to go out of state? ..."
In Cali, if you are a resident, you pay next to nil to go to college... or maybe it's just community college

I mean like... 20 dollars a credit!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:04 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "In Cali, if you are a resident, you pay..."
I wonder why California's in such a deficit?? :P I wish Kentucky were that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-10, 11:15 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "In Cali, if you are a resident, you pay..."
I hate to double reply, but guess what Draco. Cali's about to run out of $$ :P.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20081210/ts_csm/abellyup

They're in a $28 billion dollar deficit over the next two years, and could run out of cash for day-to-day operations within the month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-10, 01:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I hate to double reply, but guess what..."
yeah... February is the latest, according to some State Analyst dude...

And most of it is because of welfare fraud...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-10, 03:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Schools"
Kagom, just to put it into perspective, this year I think is the highest ever for number of college applications. On top of that, parents will be pressuring students to be more frugal in their college choices, so I'm sure community colleges (especially good ones) will have even tougher competition. In the event that you don't get in to the school you wanted, it might not be that you are not qualified, but that the number of highly qualified applicants is so large. Don't give up hope on college if you don't get in the place you wanted to this year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-11, 03:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Kagom, just to put it into perspective,..."
Merely a small roadblock if that is the case. I won't give up. I see no point in giving up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-12, 10:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Merely a small roadblock if that is the..."
That's the spirit, ol' chap!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-12, 03:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's the spirit, ol' chap!"
Exactly. Or I'm just that delusional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:34 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Schools"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
So, I'm applying to seven different schools. UCLA, University of Calgary, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Illinois-Chicago, Northern Illinois University, Bradley University, and California Southern University in Long Beach.

I'm super duper nervous and have no clue if I'll get into any of them!
be positive :P chances are you'll get into several of em and get to pick lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn