Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Just killed the three brothers.
Posted 2005-08-01, 09:46 PM
NICE fight.

Took my hammer + a smiter + a blizz sorc + a ww barb to kill all of them. None of us died.

I got something called Standard of hero's.

Only one large charm drops. And it belonged to my friend. +3 pala 18/18. Time to trade it off of him cuz basroil is ISO!

Look at our health O_o. We were ALL > lvl 91

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-08-01 at 11:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Just killed the three brothers."
Any idea what Standard of Hero's is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Any idea what Standard of Hero's is?"
Not a clue. But it's something unique, and drops off of lvl 110 monters... and is lvl 90 requirement! We'll see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Not a clue. But it's something unique,..."
That's some crazy shit. I hope Battle.net explains some of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's some crazy shit. I hope..."
Erm. Check third screeny, bottom right.

I edited those images in a little bit after i posted :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Erm. Check third screeny, bottom..."
Yeah, I saw it, changed my post so I didn't look like a fool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-01, 10:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, I saw it, changed my post so I..."
What's wonderfully gay is that he wont trade it to me. His sorc is his only char, and the torch can't be put on the trade screen.

Bleh, oddly enough, this angers me. He just wants to keep it to stare at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-02, 01:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What's wonderfully gay is that he wont..."
hahaha

Diablo...

aww..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-08-02, 10:51 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "hahaha Diablo... aww.."
why is baal in tristram?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-08-02, 11:12 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "why is baal in tristram?"
Ahhh, because you have to fight a clone of Baal, Diablo, and Mephisto in Tristam to get the new Lc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ahhh, because you have to fight a clone..."
I think..

I think I can actually do this with your help, sov.

Just you and me? I can kill Duriel alone, maybe I can kill Lilith alone; i dont see why I cant kill the 3rd guy alone(on my way to getting the eye, brain and the other part i forgot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:14 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I think.. I think I can actually do..."
Izzy is ez, Liltih is a bit harder. Durial I dunno yet. But hes probably ez too. Im going to do it all bymyself, No1 is gettting my charm mofos. They wierd thing is.. they made this easier to get really, then the anni. Anni's if you don't know exactly what your doing, then they more of a chance thing. These all you have to do is put in some work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-02, 05:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Izzy is ez, Liltih is a bit harder...."
This is very do-able all by yourself. Just make sure to stack resists, have some DR and go to town. Its much easier with a smiter though if you don't have a conviction aura around for your sorc or whatever. As on your way some monsters are immune to magic your standard mfing hammerdin may also have some trouble. A Judicator or a V/t should be ok though solo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-08-02, 05:26 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "This is very do-able all by yourself. ..."
How good is a conc barb vs them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-02, 05:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How good is a conc barb vs them?"
You'll more then likely have a hammerdin with you so you'll have concentration. Only thing I'm worried about is resists on a melee character. You get BOMBARDED with elemental shit, an mephisto has conviction.

If you have high resist, open wounds, and prevent monster healing, they should do fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign