Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-05-12, 01:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Too hot, my nose is bright red (might..."
I'm @ work. A grievance in itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-12, 03:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm @ work. A grievance in itself."
Thanatos said:
I'm @ work. A grievance in itself.
x EleventyBillion1494902

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-13, 07:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "x EleventyBillion1494902"
Again, I find myself at this place called 'work' - it is a strange and unsettling place where I find myself enraged at any given moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Again, I find myself at this place..."
My shoulder aches, and I'm not sure why.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My shoulder aches, and I'm not sure why."
My arm is killing me, not literally though.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:08 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "My arm is killing me, not literally..."
I'm female, what isn't there to grieve about?
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:16 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I'm female, what isn't there to grieve..."
Moving to Iowa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:16 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I'm female, what isn't there to grieve..."
Elizabeth said:
I'm female, what isn't there to grieve about?
Living?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:18 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Living?"
Touche...
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:33 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Touche..."
This girl I wanted to fool around with is now dating one of my best friends. Now my brain is making me feel guilty.

He really likes her though, whereas I just wanted to get off, so this is probably for the best.

Anybody know any easy chicks in the Western Pennsylvania area?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:34 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "This girl I wanted to fool around with..."
Jessifer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Jessifer?"
Um...no.

New grievance - I seem to have developed some kind of twitch between my eyebrows. It's fucking annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-19, 05:17 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Um...no. New grievance - I seem to..."
My mom found out about some extra credit in my science class and is now making me do it last minute. I like doing things last minute when they have to be done. Not if it won't effect me if I don't do it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-29, 02:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My mom found out about some extra..."
My Fucking orthodontist said that I would get by braces off today. But no... They just took MOST of the bottom off and left the top on because of some dumb mistake they made. There are still two fucking brackets on the bottom!

Also, they are idiots. The lady was all like "He seems to have some sort of a spring in his head that makes him want to face away from me!" No you fucktard! Your practically ripping my cheek off of my face pulling the other direction! You think I like that?!

Last, I went to finally install Photoshop and...... "There are too many active users with this serial number. Please buy another." I don't have fucking $1000 you dumb ass! Can't a father let his son put a program on his computer!!!???

I think that is it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-29, 02:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My Fucking orthodontist said that I..."
drug test in 1 hour
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-29, 02:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "drug test in 1 hour"
Good luck. How long you been drug free?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-29, 02:47 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Good luck. How long you been drug free?"
Since Tuesday night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-29, 03:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Since Tuesday night."
I surround myself with retards.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-29, 03:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I surround myself with retards."
Still no job. I'm getting really pissed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-29, 10:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Still no job. I'm getting really pissed."
After a week vacation, going back to work is physically and emotionally painful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller