Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

LOL wow-detox?
Posted 2007-11-28, 08:36 PM
http://www.wowdetox.com/

Site dedicated to getting people un-addicted to WoW

My favorite testimony:

Quote:
I play world of warcraft alot and i can see its danger. I just started about two and a half weeks ago and i've been obsessed since the first time I got on. I know, and can say with expierence, that its very easy to put this game in front of others. i was very invlolved with my church being there everyime the doors were open, and now i find it a hassle to be going, in reality the only reasons i still go on wednesday and sunday mornings is because they need me to play guitar. I have stopped talking as much to a girl i would say i was in love with and i no longer have feelings for her. ALL IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS! I've already put about 3 and a half days into it and gotten to level 30 in that time. However last night and now every night im free i plan to excersise for twenty minutes between WOW sessions. It keeps my parents happy and me healthy =) anywho, im very thankful for this site and i fully understand the potential harm wow presents. Thanks guys and GL to all of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 10:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "LOL wow-detox?"
Nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-29, 12:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nice."
"i cant stop playing wow it completly controls me i lost my job i dont go to school all i do is play wow i dont evebn get up to go to the bathroom anymore i have abed pan next to my desk my rent is due in a week but i havnt worked in the last month i dont know wat im going to do since they made leveling up so much easier it has been so hard for me to stop playing i already have 4 level 70 characters and im working on a new rouge at the moment pretty soon i wont have an apartment anymore because i cant pay the rent i dont know wat im doing wiht my life but i just cant stop playing its like the game calls to mee"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-11-29, 07:04 AM in reply to kaos's post starting ""i cant stop playing wow it completly..."
People are goddamn morons. Back when I had been I guess, "addicted" to the game, I STILL went and had a life, that was just in-between being bored hours.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-29, 10:42 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "LOL wow-detox?"
What do you mean from your last comment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-11-29, 11:10 AM in reply to kaos's post starting ""i cant stop playing wow it completly..."
kaos said:
"i cant stop playing wow it completly controls me i lost my job i dont go to school all i do is play wow i dont evebn get up to go to the bathroom anymore i have abed pan next to my desk my rent is due in a week but i havnt worked in the last month i dont know wat im going to do since they made leveling up so much easier it has been so hard for me to stop playing i already have 4 level 70 characters and im working on a new rouge at the moment pretty soon i wont have an apartment anymore because i cant pay the rent i dont know wat im doing wiht my life but i just cant stop playing its like the game calls to mee"
There's no way that's legit. How can you be that addicted? A fucking bed pan? No way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-29, 11:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's no way that's legit. How can..."
Yeah, that one is definately BS. Nobody seriously uses a bed pan because they're so addicted to WoW that they don't go to the bathroom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-29, 06:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, that one is definately BS. ..."
On South Park they do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-