Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Random Videos
Posted 2007-10-15, 04:48 PM
So stupid to make a whole thread for one video. So.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vsxhoBIKgE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-16, 07:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Random Videos"
heh that was pretty funny. The ending was too random though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "heh that was pretty funny. The ending..."
Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmgE9csoMek

Watch this, I remember this from a few years back, one of the funniest/disturbing things you'll see in a while. I'd be so pissed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow ..."
Holy shit. If I was in that PT Cruiser I would have got out and taken that bitch down.

I like this comment of the video: "So sad that you can't even drive down the street and mind your own business without having to worry about some fucking nigger crackhead trying to destroy your personal property that you worked hard for while they were busy wasting their life smoking crack. I wish the driver had had a gun and put the coon out of his own misery."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy shit. If I was in that PT Cruiser..."
ROFL Well, besides the racism I'd have to agree with that post, lmao.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 10:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "ROFL Well, besides the racism I'd have..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywv31gmQi9g - very interesting video
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 02:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Random Videos"
Daft Hands - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-16, 04:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Daft Hands - Harder, Better, Faster,..."
lol gotta admit lenny that was pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-17, 10:56 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol gotta admit lenny that was pretty..."
Somewhat funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm7_Tu9L4BY

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Somewhat funny... ..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMowxKchko

HEADSHOT!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMowxKch..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLu...eature=related

Superman that ho.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5Sy..."
Lmao... how fitting.

At my work's x-mas party they played that at the end of the night when everybody was feelin pretty damn buzzed. nobody really knew what the fuck was going on cuz nobody listens to rap. I got out on the dance floor and did that dance and now I have like 4 people calling me "soldier boy" at work. lol good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao... how fitting. At my work's..."
I have a serious question: do you ever do anything intellectually stimulating that does not rely on invoking others' recognition of popular culture?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I have a serious question: do you ever..."
I have a serious question for you: Are you fucking serious? Because I did the Soldier Boy dance (and I'll admit I don't know the whole thing, I was improvising most of it), that automatically makes me wanting of other people's attention? I was drunk at the time and I decided to take advantage of the moment and have a good time. Excuse me for having fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have a serious question for you: Are..."
Yes, I was serious. You can have fun without acting like a buffoon. If you choose the lowest common denominator, less power to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, I was serious. You can have fun..."
You're fucking retarded. It made a funny memory and people are going to remember it for a time to come. If it makes a memory, go for it. I like to have fun with my life. You only have one, why act like such a fucking square when you could be living it up?

You try to be so fucking different from everybody that you're alienating yourself. How many friends do you have? Honestly. I can't see many people sticking around you for long because of your incessant nagging about popular culture, the 'hot trends', etc etc. If the majority of the population likes the product/service, GravitonSurge will dissaprove and voice his opinion about it. Fuck that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're fucking retarded. It made a..."
Thanatos said:
You're fucking retarded. It made a funny memory and people are going to remember it for a time to come. If it makes a memory, go for it. I like to have fun with my life. You only have one, why act like such a fucking square when you could be living it up?

You try to be so fucking different from everybody that you're alienating yourself. How many friends do you have? Honestly. I can't see many people sticking around you for long because of your incessant nagging about popular culture, the 'hot trends', etc etc. If the majority of the population likes the product/service, Grаν¡tоnЅurgе will dissaprove and voice his opinion about it. Fuck that.
I prefer to appeal to the more civilized aspects of human interest. Alienation is not a consequence of it. Rather, it's part of a process to discriminate against the mediocre. I have no need for stupid people in my life. Those you surround yourself with have a significant impact on your development, so why not choose the highest caliber available? Indeed, friends are an investment. May as well shoot for the highest return.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I prefer to appeal to the more..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I prefer to appeal to the more civilized aspects of human interest. Alienation is not a consequence of it. Rather, it's part of a process to discriminate against the mediocre. I have no need for stupid people in my life. Those you surround yourself with have a significant impact on your development, so why not choose the highest caliber available? Indeed, friends are an investment. May as well shoot for the highest return.
Yes, because arguing your point with the complexity to the point of where it is irrelevant is the way to put it!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, because arguing your point with..."
D3V said:
Yes, because arguing your point with the complexity to the point of where it is irrelevant is the way to put it!
If you can't keep up, then don't reply. Attempting to drag down everything with the slightest semblance of sophistication is doing nothing other than highlighting your own incompetence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:22 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you can't keep up, then don't reply...."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
If you can't keep up, then don't reply. Attempting to drag down everything with the slightest semblance of sophistication is doing nothing other than highlighting your own incompetence.
I never said anything even refferring to not being able to keep up, however that it is irrelevant to make your argument so complex that it is, in fact, irrelevant.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V