Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

HELP PLZ i got hacked

Posted 2003-01-04, 07:28 AM
I think i got hacked as i when to my document and saw no files but i saw 40 hidden file so then i went to view and show all files and saw the files reapearing but it looks like invisible kinda way. THen i went back to my desktop and find out that theres a file wich was not there before and it was a hidden file on my desktop so then i click on it and it have said something about hacakers.com or mail and somethin about india and in that day my homepage have change to 3 different pages. After that i have dl zonealarm and cleaner. The cleaner have found 20 trojans in my pc and i have removed them but my document files arent restore back. Also whenever i connect to my pc my zonealarm have found this program trying to run call microsoft QMgr and i hav deleted it many other times i am hoping for a responce i dont want my internet connection to be stolen and my diablo charaters to b stolen also plez help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
firebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfirebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-04, 08:47 AM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
rule #1, never download ANYTHING from a untrusted site
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-01-04, 09:28 AM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
Wasnt that EXACT same post posted on a differentname..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-04, 10:06 AM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
1st of all this doesn't belong here, this is "battlenet hacking" not "i am to dumb not to use a virus scanner".

Anyways go to www.housecall.antivirus.com and scan once with that too, thats up-to-date and its a good scanner. ALWAYS run a firewall if your on broadband with out a router. ALWAYS run a virus scanner. For D2 files, I'd say...never download anything outside of mewgood.com, mousepads site, and zelaron. As for your files, you won't be getting them back. It's usually smart to BACKUP your critical files.

What trojans were on your pc anyways?

This should be moved to OT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-01-04, 12:28 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
The trojans that was found was bde and stealth. I thnk i have done about everything but there not restore to there normal self that friggin program that always goes on whenever i go on my internet is still up sigh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
firebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfirebolt_201 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-04, 01:27 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
ok Dmaster, this DOES belong here.... he is requesting help on what to do and this is where to get it but BDE is Kazaa's spywear so it's not a big problem.. everyone with the original kazaa's got them... but stealth is a public trojan. if u got rid of them then u have nothing to fear anymore...

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-04, 01:50 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
Ex i moved it here

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:15 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
Sorry about the wrong place where to post anyways it was my sis that opened da friggin e mail and she said she 4got which one and yea ... if i had remove em all then wuts wrong with my "my documen"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:32 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
Rerformat your computer.... =/.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:33 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
*closed*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:48 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
well i have think of reformating but it will take forever to get my stuff back and reinstall all da games and plez dont close this yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

firebolt_201

Posted 2003-01-04, 11:58 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
How do you figure this belongs in bnet hacking? This should be in the help forum (where andrena moved it) This has nothign to do with bnet hacking, nor the type of hacking Bnet hacking involves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:11 PM in reply to firebolt_201's post "HELP PLZ i got hacked"
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=12855

Please post replies in that thread. He accidently double posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm